Thca diamonds review

I understand this but is jizzy d9 just poorly decarbed diamonds always? I let mine go like 12 hours and never looks jizzy so I’m thinking yes.

1 Like

Yes, I did a little test in another thread 300c @ 10-15 min then posted a pic 9 days later

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

300 C damn :joy::joy::joy::joy: hope it was blanketed

Huh you ok ?
Patience is a virtue !
It s somehow funny when you react this way :joy:

2 Likes

Just hot plate temp. Actual temp much lower

2 Likes

Seems he got the point quick enough. Maybe @cyclopath should reply with this much authority all the time

3 Likes

The diamonds coming from them are very clean…you could go much higher than 300 and still be ok.

Only degradation I’ve found would be volume/weight loss.

Which we all know occurs during decarb…*avg like 12% much more if you go till no bubbles form.

I’ve lost much as 25% when not paying attention.

Whoever making the thca is doing a good job. :pray: Never had any this clean. (May be CRC …but they’re doing a heck of a job)

S/o to them :nerd_face: whoever they are.

Please do not spread wrong information
You will not be ok heating thc-a or thc
To 300 C for any amount of time if not under vacuum or under an argon blanket dependent of time at these temps certain quinones are beeing formed of Wich little is known
As well as certain compounds deu to disintegration of the thc molecule
There is no need to heat to 300 C in open air and thus not advisable

13 Likes

Usually 160-180c on hot plate does just fine for me

3 Likes

between 260-270f worked fine

So anything below that should be fine

3 Likes

135 c argon blanket until it’s done is my go to, usually like 8 hours. In the convection oven with a stir bar and everything gets time on a heated stir plate to get rid of the annoying trapped CO2 that can rail you when you go to make carts.

6 Likes

You got a link or model #? I didn’t even know such a thing as an oven with stirring capabilities existed, but it would totally be worth it to get. All I come up with on Google is Auto-Stir Air Fryers.

3 Likes

I guess my words aren’t super clear. I just dropped the stir bar in before it goes in the oven, but everything comes out of the oven part way through the process to go on the heated stir plate. Then back into the oven. Stirring oven would be cool af though.

8 Likes

I’ve made them both sealed and unsealed…haven’t had any issues… (Sealed …I let pressure build up then release…multiple times during decarb process.)

I’ve heard of potential issues…I’ve smoked hundreds of my own vapes I’ve made heating diamonds higher than 300 F …(just realizing he said Celsius not F…)

Again no issues…

I don’t ever want to hurt anyone. I appreciate your concern and the correction.

1 Like

It’s not CDT he just didn’t wash his hands in the last year

I do have to give it to you, it’s better than the mesh ‘filteting’ - aka open blasting indoors and flexing via video

1 Like