Green Distillate undergoing testing (feedback only). Not for Sale!

I have about 25 kilos of T free distillate that has Azulene in it.
Azulene is great for skin care products as well! Thank you.

$500 Per Kilo

Chase
chase@colroadohempsolutuons.com
970-216-3903

CHS-ECC BSD 002 T Free 1st (blue oil).pdf (729.7 KB)

Do you have any confirmation that this is actually azulene? Haven’t seen anyone confirm actual azulene.

4 Likes

I do not have conformation that is actually Azulene no. Have not yet found a lab that specifically test for Azulene. Currently reaching out to Eurofins and other labs to get some paper work on it. Although its has been diagnosed as Azulene because of its blueish greenish color and profile. Also when crude is submitted to UV light and heated, breaking the THC molecule down to CBN, Then re distilled through a wiped film. Which is where you get the Azulene from.
Sorry trying my best here.

Chase

I would personally not recommend selling this product until you can positively ID the contaminant. “Diagnosed as Azulene” due to its color and firsthand knowledge of common by-products isn’t going to cut it.

(I’m sure it is Azulene, but you never know…)

1 Like

this is a thing now? :laughing:

8 Likes

I am sure someone will whip this with a drill and some terps and gram it out as blue smokable CBD dabs for smoke shops

8 Likes

Thank you for the advice. Do you know of any labs that test for Azulene that I could send a sample to in order to get conformation. Thank you.

Chase

1 Like

It should be extremely easy for a lab to identify. Given its aromaticity, a simple UV-Vis should be able to confirm its presence — quantification by GCMS if necessary. The thing is, commercial labs test do not regularly test for this. I think you’ll have trouble finding a commercial lab that has developed an SOP for this specific compound.

@kcalabs should be able to offer better insight on this matter. They can probably test it too.

4 Likes

Thank you I will reach out to them and see if that’s something they test for and if so I will get a sample sent off right away. Thanks again.

Chase

3 Likes

Could you share your reference for this as well??

Also what makes you think its Azulene and not Guaiazulene?

3 Likes

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/109158189901800304

“The anti-inflammatory action of Azulene has been demonstrated in several animal studies. Effects at the cellular level are reported to include inhibition of respiration and growth, but no effect on ciliary activity or membrane permeability. Relatively low oral toxicity was seen in acute animal studies. Azulene was not mutagenic in an Ames test, with and without metabolic acfivation. An allergic response to Azulene was noted in one case report. These data were clearly insufficient to support the safety of Azulene in cosmetics.”

Here’s a reference on why not to use Azulene/Guaiazulene in skin care products.

2 Likes

How about smokin it? I think that’s what we are all wondering more so than topical application. 50% unknowns not good? This would fly off the shelves regardless. Not my wheelhouse but someone’s gonna do it

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I have already heard back from labs including @kcalabs and working on getting it tested for Azulene conformation, levels, and other cannabinoids.

Chase

7 Likes

This doesn’t have much CBD in it for $500 per kilo.

1 Like

Hey everyone just wanted to give a quick update. Waiting on the Azulene results, but they are in the works. I do have a new potency test from @kcalabs at the moment. Thank you.

Chase

kca T Free Test.pdf (625.6 KB)

1 Like

40% unknown mystery green juice.

Listen man, no one should be buying or selling this for the purposes of human consumption.

4 Likes

Thank you sir. I have not been selling any, as we are still doing testing. And I have been 100% honest with everyone who has hit me up about the distillate. Thanks again!

Chase

But you are TRYING to sell it…

1 Like

Right on thanks for pointing that out. Changed the topic! Thank you.

Chase