Synthetic psilocin fumerate is awesome!

I think people would notice the duration

Lizard labs has been pumping out novel lysergamides for quite a while, much more likely to find 1p-lsd or something

3 Likes

Gotcha thatā€™s very good to know. I donā€™t know much about mushroom extraction but Iā€™m sure there are ways it could be done on a massive scale. Iā€™ve also heard of people extracting liquid culture and mycelium.

1 Like

cough coughā€¦ cafergotā€¦ cough cough

2 Likes

I donā€™t think cafergot is used to get lysergic acid that much anymore. My impression is that the big L producers use bioreactors of c. Purpurea or something like that to brew large amounts of ergine/ergotamine/other lysergic acid derivatives.

4 Likes

Whoa didnā€™t even know cafergot was a thing. You going to purify 1mg ergotamine for every 100mg caffeine at scale? Like yeah you could do it for personal use but maybe not great for scale up.

Hashbender has tested aged samples with no degradation FYI. Just keep it dry.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome to hear! You also do phenomenal work and know how to properly keep it dry! Miss you big time Dinkypoo!!!

2 Likes

You have to be in good standing to get good Lima. Bad people get bad Lima. Anyone can get decent stuff, but it takes reputation to get the headstash-worthy extractions.

ā€œDonā€™t eat my business card if you donā€™t have a good heart.ā€ Branding this stuff (synth or real) is going to be fun in the future when laws catch up. You can sell an experience with just a picture. I bet an image alone could make or break a trip for many.

I imagine a card with a picture of Mt Fuji on the back in black and white. When seen in color youā€™ll know itā€™s working (colorful, serene, etc).

The opposite could be true with a mushroom cloud and a clock face. Bet youā€™d give someone an anxiety attackā€¦

4 Likes

Very interesting observations spooky.

Itā€™s interesting how people donā€™t take time to educate themselves. They want some shiny brand to make them feel warm and fuzzy as opposed to a quality product contained within.

Most people would rather buy mids in a beautiful package, than absolute gas in a ziplock :person_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping psychedelic packaging is as important as the active ingredient itself.

Maybe thereā€™s a more polite term than ā€œbrainwashing made easyā€.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool about the no stomach issues and the come up time.

Though, you can grind dried dried psilocybin mushrooms and put them into 00 capsules and take those with orange juice or a citrus fruit drink high in vitamin c. Which causes no stomach issues and a shorter come on.

Why is packaging important other than simply explaining dose?

I like your idea for grinding them up and drinking with orange juice, but Iā€™ve experienced anecdotal potency loss from grinding, and capsules delay onset too much imho.

Now in caffeine free!

2 Likes

Oh what? I think a group of women in my life just started having tough to treat migraines

3 Likes

Nice find!!!

Lots of excipients to remove but still one less thing to remove!

Still prob only feasible for personal production though. Would be rad to have your own super pure headstache tho

1 Like

Psychedelia packaging can influence the trip through imagery.

1 Like

A bit foofy for me but if you or other individuals are effected by such minutia all the power too ya!

I have yet to see the difference on the spin and the psycho effects of mushies.

Iā€™m sure there is a difference, never felt the difference tho.

1 Like

Has anyone else on here tried it? Iā€™d love to hear some experiences from others