Summit Breaking Dabs hb 1&2 $33,000 This ad is not up to date

This ad has been replaced. Search “Dark Star” please.

Used car salesman? Brand new and used in the same sentence. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Donald Trump want to be? Your doing great!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Make it to President of the US, thats a dream. It does beat used car salesman though.

Fiance : I’m a Virgin.
Husband on honeymoon: Your not a Virgin
Wife: It was only used for three weeks. It’s “almost” new. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

New Old School Rite ?

:musical_note: im og im new to the game :musical_note:

2 Likes

BJ305 (not a typo)

Broker hearts are for…Zappa (Google it) and you’re an…

Have a nice day

Myrr, Not sure what you mean or is this just a social media site?

Yes to both

1 Like

It never started out as a cannabis facebook site but that is what it has become to some degree. Some of the posters say some dumb sh*t. But it is not much different than StockTwits or many other single purpose “blogs”. Oh well. Hopefully someone will come up with a site that prescreens its members.

Question 1
How many miles is a KG!? That may even stump BJ305?!!!

3 Likes

In something brand new or almost brand new? This might stump darkbroke.

3 Likes

3fiiiidddddyyyyyyyyy5 + 2 carrots/hr

3 Likes

To be fair one time I walked into summit research and these guys had the audacity to quote me at 85k for this set up

5 Likes

At the end of the day, it’s worth what someone will pay for it…

3 Likes

You really bring a lot to the conversation. Have a great day.

Absolutely. It’s OBO. We think it offers a great value at the asking price. That doesn’t matter. What matters is does a company need this and are they willing to pay 200% of our asking price to buy it from Summitt new. End of banter. QED

2 Likes

This is coming from a broker who solely uses this forum to sell used equipment.

Is this @anon42519203 old unit, is it signed by him or are you just using his name in the title to try and make a sale? I can spot used car salesmen from a mile away as I owned a dealership in my early 20’s.

3 Likes

You are full of shit or didn’t read the quote…if you ask for specific parts you’ll get one quote. If you ask for everything under the sun you’ll get another quote. Send me the quote number so I can look and see what was even quoted. I’m in the shop :clock2:

2 Likes

This was January 2019

1 Like

I have records in virtual network.

I just remembered what day it was. It was the day when you were having the crazy sale for old glass. Just pay the tax price or something.

I went in there with a large budget and spoke to the guy for the quote. You were there as well.