Strain sharing

Since we are all about leveling up together, let’s make this a place to share and trade cuts.

Since I started growing in 1995, acquiring good genetics has always been a struggle. The best thing that ever happened to me was making friends with other growers and sharing and trading cuts.

Let’s take the spirit of that and extend it across the interwebs.

Drop a list of what cuts you have that you are willing to share and trade and we can go from there.

18 Likes

*see list below

Feel free to ask about any of these cuts of you can’t find the strain info on Google, most of the info is out there.

I also have a lifetime membership to Black Sheep Farms and have access to any OMMP/OLCC clones sold by rec companies.

5 Likes

I don’t see any issues with this. Seeds are legal, right?

9 Likes

I’m on the hunt for the Pre 98 Bubba Kush that was floating around S. Oregon. My primary farm lost it in 2013 and has been hunting it ever since

10 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes peeled. I know it’s around these parts.

That and Obama Kush were all that was around a few years back

I aquired that strain from a local clone person around here. I can give you a phone number if you wish. Sometimes they dont respond for a day or two but decently known around these parts.

Ive got:
Runtz
Pink Runtz
Blueberry Cookies
Tropicanna Cookies
Mint Chocolate Chip
Cookie Breath (cookies x mendo breath)
Crack Weed (Scarlet Fire x Lemonata)(straight sativa upper)
And some others that may need an agreement signed stating u wont resell the clone.

Im interested in the old school, bubba, gdp, skunk, old OGs, etc

7 Likes

I most definitely need to runtz my life up

3 Likes

I have the pre 98 bubba

11 Likes

What do you want for the gmo?

3 Likes

Clout

Duh

DM me

6 Likes

What happen to the old school stuff? Ak ,gdp,the real old school

4 Likes

The Jungle Boys happened

If it doesn’t have the word “cake” in the name is it even weed?

Exotics of GTFO

I kid.

I guess people just want that new-new

4 Likes

I’ve been hunting for the KKSC cut of strawberry cough since I got to the west coast, any leads would be appreciated. The closer to Portland the better

1 Like

I had Kyle kushman strawberries n cream 5 yrs back. Directly from his grow. Sadly I lost her.

3 Likes

Fire og

ECSD
East coast sour diesel

Hyperdawg
Hyperglue x astro dawg

Hypermagoo
Hyperglue x bluemagoo

Hyperstar2
Hyperglue x deathstar2

Hyperpie
Hyperglue x cherry pie

Hyperglue x rotten mayo

Hells Angel’s OG
HAOG

Darlins net Dansbud pheno
Gg4 X dmt

Mob boss
Blockhead x tang tang

Duct tape
Gg4 x do-si-do

Chaos by seed pac
Gg4 X sfv og

Cherry pie
Granddaddy Purple x Durban Poison

Strawberries n cream
Straw cough X white

Cheese

Bootycall
Wifi x moontang

Bruce banner

Purple Lamborghini
Purple urkle x triple OG

7 Likes

Lemon garlic cookie. GMO
Lava cake
Yumbolt 47. Some old school something in it
Orange cremsicle
Dogwalker
Glue berry
Blue glue

4 Likes

I have been chasing a serious seed Ak47 pheno since early 90’s I have never came across a terpene profile similar to it since then! I need some old seed stock from the early 90’s

3 Likes

Man I miss the late 90s early 2000s.

Stardust,ak47,blue dream, blueberry (and not tasty puff), grand daddy purp.,NYC diesel(and not that bull shit lime skunk everyone pushes for diesel that’s not diesel imo, Its lime skunk and gross to me.
Maybe som real og kush. Some sweet tooth, trainwreck… I could go on and on with these LOST strains

Taking over by cookies,diesel(lime skunk yuck). The og earthy is probably only flavors I get and enjoy

4 Likes

Revaluated