Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Picture editing courtesy @raghanded

Ooooo I was in heaven at my last gig!!! I told them can I sleep on all the dried stuff. Gonna keep the client incognito but holy shit it was awesome!

They definitely got the growing side down pat!

Talk about field of dreams

5 Likes

Free of charge.

Edit: Slightly less sloppy for ya

2 Likes

Got damn why didn’t I think of that!!!

Ur the man!!

2 Likes

I’m back in town for while now and have plenty time if anyone needs anything hmu

:green_heart::facepunch:

Thank you to all my supporters!

4 Likes

Shit today’s my birthday ( I just remembered!!!)I’ll do 20% off the last weeks Sept to celebrate :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Happy birthday @StoneD hope it’s a good one!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy…I love the name…here’s secrets u got one here!..I’m truly a Stoned

3 Likes

Hello I’d love to pay u to show me how to make distillate syrup get back to me I’m new to this page thanks

1 Like

Happy bday bro

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Homie! I hope you had a bitching day doing whatever it was you wanted to do all day!

3 Likes

Happy bday @StoneD

1 Like

Thank u to all :green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday brother!!!

Hopefully you had a good day!

3 Likes

Thanks to all it was a magical birthday I had loads of fun

3 Likes

Can u not take direct messages? I sent u one

Oh damn! Hbd, mine was yesterday too. My daughter was born the day before too!

2 Likes

Happy bday to both of you too!!!

2 Likes

A new client @woodtree progress working w him extensvlu and over the phone

Just some big sugar sauce we making hoping it might chunk up some more…some the other jars are growing slowly hopefully we get bigger facets that way instead huge sugar cubes

I wasn’t there but long enough to get them to the right seal point and I had to leave
…they babysitting then now…if I could have stayed to babysit I think I could got bigger stones just by waiting a couple days before the oven but I wasnt there and had to share what I know works for at least large sugar diamonds

3 Likes

Altho there not square these urchin formations are also something we had not seeen up till our issue in the other thread.

4 Likes

So far none the diamonds have chalked out I’ll keep u updated.m.hes gonna leave it extra long to make sure all the tane gonna then when done burp the jars every 4days till no pressure at all

2 Likes