Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Lord Voldemort

2 Likes

I’ve been called worse

1 Like

come one come all for chance lifetime …figure ur issues out and get lifetime friend

I expect to be able to drop in one day and see unwhen traveling

8 Likes

Lmk dr evil

2 Likes

thank you to all for the chance work with yall

I’ve also added d8 conversion and crc hemp to my list of things

Cba from co2 too

Btw thank u @FicklePickle and @Cheebachiefextracts for all uve done for me

7 Likes

Have you done d8 conversions? Serious question. Not being a dick at all. Just wondering.

1 Like

I’m collaborating w someone on this they will be getting the deal through sub work

So d8 conversion i haven’t done myself but my partner has and he is willing to do all the teaching …I’ve told every client that distillation isn’t my strong suit but I have client that is very strong suited in it

And every client knows that I haven’t and all have to sub them out…they fully understand i haven’t lied about one thing

Some consulting can be subbed out but only one that has to be is this

Hes doing this bc I’ve been down w work and it helps get his name out too

2 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts donated some money and products to me so I was thanking him on here

Talk trash all u want but I’m not lying to the clients or even trying to act like I’ll be the one teaching the d8

This is the only thing I’ll be connecting the 2 ppl together and the clients that I’ve talked to know this

I don’t hide anything but if I can connect the 2 right ppl I will

3 Likes

and on the thing uve been asking me about yes I’ve made millions of times now

1 Like

BTW I was just trying to connect the 2 right individuals together, glad I told my clients this and they understood from day 1 w the one particular topic

and btw i have ppl willing to do consultanting for me and let me get the payment as donations to me from my acciden. If its something I don’t know which ain’t much

I have friends here from the leaders to the bottom

6 Likes

Long time lurker here, just wanted to chime in as well. I was thinking of offering my services on here since i am now able to do so once again…but…dang man… StoneD is available… just hit him up, that dudes been killing it and helping the community here for years. No matter the situation i bet StoneD can handle it or send someone else who can. No brainer right here.

Best of luck to you buddy! I know you will kill it.

15 Likes

well thank u for not high jacking my thread and I really appreciate the kind words

I have been here since month 1

If I’m reading this correctly…

Good luck with that.

Edit: Statement Retracted

1 Like

Its only on d8 conversion and don’t worry about me soldier …like I said btw the leaders to the smallest members everyone has my back

Also I never told any the customers indid that myself I subbed it out

sometimes ur reputation can proceed all

Like what u wanna learn is my forte I do it 3x month

hes exactly right if I can’t do it ill tell u and can send u to the right outfitter

but w this and everything else im offering im teaching all by myself bc imma big boy now

:wink:

Thanks for the luck?

And if u change ur mind or just wanna try one first hmu

I’m not questioning your ability in that field!

It’s the guy who I’m assuming is doing the d8 conversions who has the issues…(unless I’m thinking of the wrong person)

Edit: I was wrong, retracted statement

2 Likes

ur def thinking the wrong person bc I haven’t mentioned anyone in this thread thats collaborating

Its the leaders here literally

1 Like