Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

something I don’t make :upside_down_face::wink:…Google it

some might call it the spirit molecule

Hmu.ul.for.private convo for this one…

12 Likes

bump…bump…bump bump it up

2 Likes

Bumppppp this would be a great opportunity for anyone to take up. Well worth the coin for some time.

@StoneD if you land any jobs from this I’ll dm u my number feel free to call anytime to talk shop got an open line for you anytime brotha :call_me_hand:

We can probably get @AshevilleExtracts together on this as well if you wanna set up something with all proceeds going to help yah out :muscle:

I’m sure there’s some local interest in classes of some sort?

4 Likes

that be badass hell yeah I need to come meet u guys… I’m trying to aquire another car from the old man for good deal so I can be mobile and not have to beg for rides…

Sucks having vehicle for past 20 yrs then all sudden bam…none…I got one I been eyeballing for about 1500 but only cause I know someone in used car sales

3 Likes

I smell another fundraiser for reliable transportation!!!

I got a few bucks on it if someone gets it going

The quicker you get the tools you need to be you again the quicker you will get back to being you.

5 Likes

So unfortunately I think the original thread got derailed b.c. of some potguru shit but I believe the PayPal is still live

6 Likes

Nah u have to set time limit for month I think…

But @ky_cbd u guys are to much when we meeting for a beer

1 Like

Bump…bump…bump bump it up

3 Likes

If u hit me.up.i wanna go off site to talk don’t be surprised

I just wanted to also chime in and say how knowledgeable @StoneD has shown to be.

I’ve reached out to him on a few topics in the past and he is always more than willing to take me through every step. The details and direction he provided as well as the in-depth understanding of each topic has allowed me to quickly determine my ‘readiness’ to take on such endeavors. @StoneD has never deterred me from something that I wanted to learn but he will make sure to point out all potential pitfalls and safety concerns.

Besides his strong knowledge on a large number of areas, @StoneD continues to be a stand-up guy and true to his word. He’s always available to answer my questions even after we have already had a consultation. If anyone is debating reaching out, don’t hesitate while @StoneD is still available.

Thanks again @StoneD and good luck!

18 Likes

Stoned is not only a thca diamond master but he has shown he has the skills to crystalize your dreams :wink:

15 Likes

:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face: like this

and like this :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lord Voldemort

2 Likes

I’ve been called worse

1 Like

come one come all for chance lifetime …figure ur issues out and get lifetime friend

I expect to be able to drop in one day and see unwhen traveling

8 Likes

Lmk dr evil

2 Likes

thank you to all for the chance work with yall

I’ve also added d8 conversion and crc hemp to my list of things

Cba from co2 too

Btw thank u @FicklePickle and @Cheebachiefextracts for all uve done for me

7 Likes

Have you done d8 conversions? Serious question. Not being a dick at all. Just wondering.

1 Like

I’m collaborating w someone on this they will be getting the deal through sub work

So d8 conversion i haven’t done myself but my partner has and he is willing to do all the teaching …I’ve told every client that distillation isn’t my strong suit but I have client that is very strong suited in it

And every client knows that I haven’t and all have to sub them out…they fully understand i haven’t lied about one thing

Some consulting can be subbed out but only one that has to be is this

Hes doing this bc I’ve been down w work and it helps get his name out too

2 Likes