Steephill, Racketeering, Class Action, lab lies and more!

Probably edibles and mandated dose per unit…

1 Like

Possibly, but I don’t think so. The lawsuit is regarding flowers, not infused products or extracts. And that allegation is referring to “cultivar’s samples”:

Steep Hill knew it was inflating the THC amounts and refused to report instances where the cultivator’s samples failed the test, as Arkansas law requires.

only “fail” for flower is microbial or pesticide, so maybe it is “inartful” wording?

2 Likes

Do they take requests? Maybe send them the lawsuit and ask for a review? I would like to see that :slight_smile:

I’m just some guy who has a little experience with lawsuits, so I hope people don’t put too much stock in my hot air, lol

That could be the case, especially considering other glaring issues with the lawsuit. But, they do refer to “inflating THC” in the same allegation. And the suit does not reference microbial and pesticide testing at all; all allegations are about THC and flowers.

Maybe the attorney is playing 3D chess, and the goal is to confuse the Defendants? :rofl:

lol so steep hill should have a representitve at every cultivator who takes samples? that rabbit hole goes deep. If everything from the facility has to have a test id with it before its sold why does it matter who takes the sample?

Not “have”,

…should send a representative to every cultivator…

Please see: https://sn.astm.org/features/representative-sampling-cannabis-nd20.html

You have 10kg of weed, I need 1g….If YOU choose the sample, what is to stop you from “cherry picking” and handing me the very best bud in there?

What stops your competitors playing that game? Or worse, handing in a sample of your weed instead of the schwag they’re growing?!?

Oh yeah, a disinterested 3rd party…,

—————-
Once upon a time I had growers from three sites send me test samples of the same strain. All tested in the 27% range, +/- 0.5

Yet when I took samples from a single branch of the same strain, I saw a range from 9% up to ~25%.

All three had picked their best work. Probably without even noticing they were doing it.

Who takes the sample (and how) matters. Which is why it is stipulated in the rules…

4 Likes

yo thank u for the info im on the same page now. my bad

1 Like