Steam still / ethanol extract machine

I know if I’ve thought of it, it’s been done. I’ve drooled over the newer heart-magic steam stills. Even talked to Greg, the owner, who sounds like he got hoodwinked out of his business. They make slick little units, it’s a shame he got screwed. But I wanna make something similar

…Does anyone make a unit that is all in 1? Like, put fire flower in and pull terps via steam / vac / inert, then agitiate with ethanolz? No moving material until you need to spin it dry?

I think the closest thing to an AIO was the kugelrohr.

AIO? Kugelrohr looks like A toy I should want

AIO - All In One

Yes, I would like to have a kugelrohr to play with as well. :slight_smile:

I think @Soxhlet mentioned making a diy one. oh nope it was this post Kugelrohrs are awesome!

1 Like

The terp extract would take far longer than the ethanol extraction. Having an all in one would be inefficient.

Better to determine desired throughout and get separate terp and ethanol extraction equipment.

1 Like

Gotchya. I’m a simple propane and propane accessory man just trying to make ethanol sound better in my head. Lots going on up there.

1 Like

Thanks for that nugget bro.

1 Like

If you take the time you could probably make an AIO Extractor yourself. Like a bidirectional with ½" recovery lines. Do an extraction then recover.

The collection base has a connection to a different stainless tank with prvs that has ethanol in it and that gets pushed into the collection base and then somehow you push that into a column style filter which then somehow goes from being a postive inert gas pressure to being a vacuum being sucked into a roto or ffe but that seems like overkill.

There’s a lot more that would go into this that I didn’t add but you get the idea. That’s off the top of my head though.