Steam Distilled Hemp Terpenes

@TheFrenchie has the plug for CO2 terps.

1 Like

Can I get Terpeneā€˜s from you please

Very interested in a sample!

I would like to try a sample or even buy like 10ml to start out. Goes down in the DM.

Miracle botanicals has the best one on Amazon that I could find. That said itā€™s from Canada, probably atmospheric steam still. I can GC it against oils that are more carefully steam stilled and see.

I donā€™t typically like these oils but this one tasted ok in CBD.

I have access to some of the cleanest tasting oil on the planet, so maybe Iā€™ll start vetting these oils so I can give my 2 cents, tasting notes, for what itā€™s worth.

1 Like

What company did your demo?

Itā€™s on my IG @drjackhughes. Miracle Botanicals, which is no doubt a reseller, sells Canadian steam-stilled hemp under their label.

The two others were too nasty smelling for me to try.

Is there an update as to what the spot index is for truly marijuana-cannabis derived terpenes as well as hemp-cannabis derived terpenes?
Iā€™ve looked throughout the thread, a lot is from last year, looking for something more current.
Thank you.

1 Like

Nope.

You did your due diligence.

Next trick is explicitly calling out folks who posted historical price points.

Extant (aka historical) price surveys will always be out of date by the very nature of the question.

Edit: you could always spend some time asking the all knowing oneā€¦then post those findings to get the ball rolling again

1 Like

something something quantum merlin arthur

Botanicals $2-5/ml
Hemp $3-10/ml
Canna $50-100/ml
Pipette Prince Blend ~$50

5 Likes

This is pretty accurate for us at the moment as well,
Right now I have canna terps CO2;extracted. I have about 5 strains hold on Iā€™ll look. This is what we have right now,
Gsc, gmo, gg4, larry og, sunshine, permafrost.
Big quantities first 4. BTW the cookies are siicckky

Also have steam distilled hemp terp. The best Iā€™ve ever found. But theyā€™re 15-20 depending on quantity

5 Likes

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/4b7bbcd14c57a68de59039efb96ccadb173abfd9.jpeg![image|375x500](upload://2mLEzMGXhQXCou5401P4w9IGHcI.jpeg) https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c0dd5c9b42f479b4c4db5bbd3047abf7ecdfc5e4.jpegIā€™ll ship them to you Iā€™ll need to look up the cost of shipping
They are 100% legal to ship bro

2 Likes

Cheers mate, they should clear customs as a private individual atleast. Legal to pocess hemp products here in dk, but not really selling them. As many other countries its not inforced that much, however could end up with confiscation. Europe law is right now based on novel food, and essentially extracts is not allowed, cause apperantly there is no evidence that we used cannabis throughout history in europe lolā€¦

ill dm you addy, please quote me nice to have all costs cause i already lost track along time ago with putting my spd together.

Ok mate, hit me up. I look forward to getting these into your hands

Where do you get these?

the CO2 extracted terps we do ourselves, The steam distilled hemp terp Weere getting from Oregon

You sell them? Iā€™m interested

Yep CDT terps Gsc, gmo, gg4, larry og, sunshine, permafrost.
Big quantities first 4. 50 per ml,

Hemp derived blue Elektra are 20 per ml

Iā€™d be glad to send you pictures or whatever

1 Like

Please dm me. Iā€™m interested

Hemp terps are shipped into the US. Make sure you follow hazardous/flammable materials guidelines. Iā€™ve gotten ounce bottles online in the US with no special packaging.