Special poultry permit- WA state

puparoos kids cutting food-kylie kardashian cucumber - Google Search Post a vid of them choking chickens.

1 Like

Also want to provide a quick update on my plan for next season. I’m moving away from chicken tractors (not that i was ever really “started”) and going to just use electric poultry netting and rotate them on the back of my property . Win win imo, chickens get fresh grass as well as unlimited movement (compared to the lack of movement they are able to get in a chicken tractor). This wouldn’t be the way for people limited on space (and without an lgd). But I think for my situation it will be a better fit.
This is what I’m referencing: PoultryNet® and PoultryNet® Plus 12/48/3 Electric Netting for Poultry - Premier1Supplies

2 Likes

I dunno how rural you are but grow some for the food pantry.

1 Like

Quit drunkposting

quit liking the posts you complain about. thats a clusterfuck im busy proscrastinating over tubes while dry ice sublimates.

1 Like

Like a food bank? If so then naw, I have enough mouths to feed already lol

If they wanna buy some I will grow as many as they make a deposit for…

1 Like

how long do you estimate shelflife? I got some old ass pork I pulled out the freezer from covid onset- it was great. it was in a deep freezer/ my 103 grandma was known for old food. Now shes 103- its all my uncles fault now and they still mock her like the dicks they are= she hasnt been shopping in 15 years- up-date her fucking spices so when we cook there its pleasurable= im as guilty as them.

1 Like

Mine from last year are still fine. Have like 2 left. Idk past that. Shouldnt really have to worry about shelf life as long as I grow them yearly. Not like I’m stocking up for life. Just the year

2 Likes

I had a piece of pork from April in my freezer I just recently grilled some of and still have some in the fridge I’m grilling tomorrow probably.

Growing up we had a year or 2 worth of beef in the deep freezer at all times. Impressive how long it’ll last.

until you hoard them and are on hoarders with like a reefer 18 wheeler full of chicken

2 Likes

I tried freezing bell peppers once

Didn’t work too well

Thumps, I hope you’re well and I done told fucking Junior to quit being a dick head! Honestly I really just hope you’re doing okay.

1 Like

even in my grandmas freezer that my uncles make fun of= theres meat given to her for her 100th bday which was almost 4 years ago= my uncles are the hoarders. I say feed it to my dog and they wont??? I feed her fresh meat, how is old meat not dog worthy???

1 Like

Start a thread about your dog or something…

1 Like

i put the dog in the freezer after killing her. too much trouble to move with.

1 Like

I dont want or need to be ok. but it way easier to be ok.

1 Like

10 Likes

that chicken is hating it.

3 Likes

Wtf lololol

3 Likes

if I visit my sis house she has chickens in wa state and her ex bf takes care of them while she works out of state- ill send that pic and say im doing it to her chicken

1 Like