Sorry can't find tampon

is there a downside to the singe?

Mine is from duda and one side is fuzzy, is the other side singed? I havent done tampons but I use it as a dead end flat filter and never clogged it even at .5 micron

dont buy 10 yards

1 Like

Yes, the other side is singed.

I’m not buying 10 yards. I’m just giving another option. It’s cheaper if you buy in bulk.

I just got it in today from duda for 15 and its gonna last me a lifetime for one sheet. ive been using it in .5 micron and it doesnt clog but I got some 10 and 5 to prefilter my new sintered disk. now I have to cut it into circles without dog hair getting on it?

1 Like

Glad yall having fun! LoL.
Thanks Curious Miner

2 Likes

If they don’t have the micron you need there, try looking on amazon for duda energy felt.

I find it there a lot too:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JH9EUW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GtZDFbY3ZYA2K

Edit: it might be a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way.

I just found a site Great Lake Filters in Michigan. Every kind of filter, fabric ,bags ,socks etc etc…

3 Likes

Polyester is a good one. Just check chemical compatibility if you can’t find it @Syrous

1 Like

I’ve got some great stuff. A yard of 1um and a Yard of 5um . I’ve yet to try its Croptober, A damn Good One Too.
Thanks for the Help

1 Like

I found the price on the Duda energy products to be a lot cheaper on amazon then off of their site once shipping was factored in FYI

It must depend where you live.