Solvent Direct Sales and Support

Call me or text or whatever any time. I don’t reach out to friends nearly enough, but I’m always happy to shoot the shit or whatever. Glad you got to kick it with Kevin, he’s a good dude for sure!

1 Like

If you have been interested in running isobutane, now is the time to try! We are running a special on our isobutane; hit me up and I’ll hook it up at a great savings.

2 Likes

Still using mason jars for your distillate? We have 1000ml borosilicate jars with GL80 lids in cases of 30 ready to go. Nice wide lids and clear graduations for a professional presentation of your work…

2 Likes

I like how you always have something cool to tell us about business in your thread. We need more pics, brother!

2 Likes

Thanks for always dropping positivity everywhere you go @AgTonik! Lot’s to be learned reading the knowledge and advice you leave here. :slight_smile:

How many of you tried to watch the video? Gotcha!

2 Likes

Dropping a link to the RSVP form for our Oklahoma Class 6 Summit we are holding in OKC this Saturday. Hopefully I’ll see some of you there!

Shameless bump. Hit me up for all your high purity gas, solvent, and filtration media needs. We strive to deliver everything you need on one truck, one order, one call. Find me in the dm’s, call or text 833-PURE-GAS, or order online at www.solventdirect.com.

Don’t miss this excellent sale! Sorry I didn’t post it sooner, but there’s still time for big savings. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Bumping for the Media Bros sale. 25% off is a steal, but only until midnight tonight, pacific time.

There’s about nine hours left in our Media Bros sale. 25% off of a 100kg drum is $500 in savings! Don’t miss out!

Three hours left to get your Media Bros order in at www.solventdirect.com/order to score a killer deal!

Ok, so I feel a little foolish. Turns out the sale goes until midnight tonight, pacific time. So there’s about 13 hours to still score a killer deal on any Media Bros product. Hit me up if you have any questions or would like to place an order. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be at booth 323 at Cannacon this Thursday and Friday, and will be attending Cannifest on Saturday in OKC. I hope to see some of you there!

1 Like

Who thinks Solvent Direct should give credit to Duke, and that the timing of their blog post is incredibly suspect?

If there is misleading info in our blog that genuinely leads one to believe that we participated in this particular study, I will happily edit it so as to not take credit for someone else’s hard earned accomplishments.

• Yes they should give credit
  • No, it was a coincidence

0 voters

Let the community decide.

I hear that loud and clear. Even though the subject of the blog was not posting any results of, or discussion about Duke’s project, I would be happy to share the news in our blog.

That being said, I will not post anything regarding their work on our blog without their explicit consent. I’m all for helping to spread the good word and give credit where it is due, but I still have yet to hear any displeasure of my actions or desire for us to share info regarding the project spearheaded by @Dukejohnson, Rami, and @GasLogix-Adam. What do you guys think? Would you like me to create an addendum/update on my blog to share the news of your discovery? I would be happy to create an entire new blog focused on your work if you like. I would also be just as happy to keep your name out of my mouth until you desire otherwise.

Tldr: This is not a community decision. The decision belongs to the originators of the findings, and them alone. We desire to stand with the community, and are here to cooperate. I appreciate your time!

2 Likes

I honestly preferred the dirty coffee cups. Much better than stealing from the community to boost your marketing.

Honestly, that six sigma explanation just seemed like a way to increase your word count, while also concluding the article with CYA disclaimer that no one can really prove the solvent is dirty.

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive.

Perhaps you can show me what I stole? Or are you just jumping on a bandwagon? I am a civil person, but am no doormat. Show your evidence or kindly keep your accusations to yourself. I am not one to mislead, lie, or put on false airs. I am happy to have a civil discussion about the reasons you think otherwise.

i guess I just come from a perspective that… we credit our academic sources.

No one believes you came up with this alone, and you’ve mentioned the forum’s contribution (on the forum, I’m not counting that). Without crediting your sources, it’s essentially plagiarism.

We both know your company did little to no research, and spent the last two years posting photos of dirty coffee cups rather than acknowledging an issue.

Nevermind the fact, the community has NEVER been concerned with cylinder cleaning, with the larger issue that every tank from every solvent supplier, including yours, uses the same solvent with the same mystery oil. Clever marketing to confuse the two issues.

1 Like

You make some very valid points. Credit should be due, but I feel you are stretching to say any one person needed to be credited in my blog post. The fact that I learned here from many people still does not change the fact that this was just some little blog post without much real substance in need of crediting in the first place. This was not an academic paper, just a little web post trying to find people willing to work on the medusa issue with us by discussing it in general. I apologize for letting a bunch of words find their way onto the page without conveying any real substance. I ask how I stole anyone’s work by my actions. Is it really such a stretch that I could come up with this on my own? Or is it not my own because I learned what I said here?

You can debate timing and intentions all you want. I’m sure it is not your intention, but you are coming across like either a troll or a fanboy, and neither is any better of a look than you are trying to paint SD in. I think you are honestly calling out what appears to be fuckery to you, and I applaud you for that. If you really think I’m shady, or SD is shady, by all means follow your heart and keep bashing us. I will not think any less of you. In fact I will respect your dedication and commitment to values.

All I ask is that you take a moment to think of the possibility I am being genuine and honest. Consider how much more we could accomplish together if you didn’t have to waste your time hunting down the bad guy. I’m sure you have no desire to work with me, so that’s kind of a moot point, but I think you likely get what I’m saying. Now let’s conclude our trust exercise with this, which I hope you believe: I respect you, I appreciate the knowledge you share and the good you try to do for all of us, and I don’t care whether or not you believe me, because I know I speak the truth.

I hope you have a great night, and I hope that I have not offended you further with my frankness.

1 Like

Now you’re just making assumptions… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve knocked on doors with my feet and my head.

It might be Bob…

And that cuts both ways

Apologies @GasLogix-Adam, I’ve got no clue why those COA’s didn’t make it into my hands (Enlighten me?).

1 Like