So. OR Processor / Distributor WTB CBD Isolate 95%+ w/ 12 Mo. Contract

Located in southern OR and we have a client looking for 500 kg / month on a 12 month contract for high quality CBD Isolate at 95%+. Yes, i’m brokering the deal on behalf of our client. I’ve read the community’s feelings on brokering, but this is for business purposes on behalf of our client to provide the best customer service possible. We’re an honest outfit that is driven by integrity and professionalism. Please help. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi there,

We will start having isolate this coming week available for purchase. We will have full panel tests.

We can fullfill your contract. If interested please call 949.668.5467.

Were located in Springfield Oregon and our farms are in Southern Oregon.

Regards,

Andy

Andy, I appreciate your reply and my apologies for the delay in response. I was out of pocket over the weekend and I handle several roles for our organization. I’m interested in learning more about how you may be able to assist us in providing our client with high quality CBD Isolate. In addition, moving forward I’d like to establish a good relationship with those in this community based on the fact that one of my roles is facilitating our clients by assisting them with their CBD needs. We may not always be able to provide them with the resources they’re looking for and I’m hoping to create meaningful business relationships here on the forums. I look forward to learning more from you. Take care and have a good day.

1 Like

Hello Count,

Excellent, would love to learn more from you too. Please reach out to us Anytime.

Oh btw, my cell line is 949.668.5467

Andy