Snacking on the job?

I think you guys mean fritos. If you smell like doritos thats special

1 Like

So a cop and a stoner were at a hash facility they both decided they can do anything a professional hash maker does. Well… Turns out they contaminated the batch…

2 Likes

There’s a company / brand called Resin Ranchers here in Portland. Their name is based off the folks who would go in the fields and after exiting, could literally roll off the hash from their clothes.

1 Like

Best thing was a pipe inside a huge tote of trim lol, I was like bet they wonder where that went in rotation. Worst has been razor blades, luckily no incidents from that. Never any food though oddly enough. :v:

2 Likes

Lol funny, didn’t think a lot of people witnessed this bs. Ive seen most of the items listed already, including cigarette buds, hair, blunt wrap plastic and mcdonalds cheeseburger wrapping. To me the cigarette buds was the sickest. Didn’t process none of that trash.

4 Likes

I try to document the more interesting things I find in hemp batches we get delivered, especially when it’s something that will make our size reduction machinery unhappy. Have found combine parts, horse turds, all manner of nuts, bolts, rope and hanging hardware among others

13 Likes

You should make a YouTube series. I’d watch it.

5 Likes

things I’ve found in my weed…

9 Likes

things I found in my hemp load

3 Likes

I usually screen everything over chicken wire into a tote. And then screen it again. This will remove fan leaves and all crap. The fun part is picking out all the free nugs.

6 Likes

By far the worst to me is nails/bolts/other metal crap because it can hurt your grinder

10 Likes

Knew cookies hadda get them new hybrid Terps from somewheres @Kingofthekush420 you’ve been duped

3 Likes

Some recent goodies in Michigan trim.

4 Likes

I had a friend once say i think i lost a pair of glasses in one of these bags. My column packer found them in a ran column bent mangled and destroyed. He presented them to me by putting them on it was super funny but at the same time shitty.

5 Likes

We used to get beer bottles in our 300lb bags all the time, it’s the cheap labor & no standard to keep up qc

2 Likes

How does someone miss a pair of glasses when loading a column

4 Likes

Right? Lol unload mine one handful at a time lol

I would catch that shit ASAP. Lol

1 Like

Don’t even get me started on Michigan trim. Last round we had a handful of change, trellis net, ladybug looking beetles and cigarette butts. Custy wondered why the BHO turned out dark.

4 Likes

My friend who gave me the trim lost his glasses in one of the many contractor bags he gave me . He was probably bending over with his head in the bag going through the material this is how i imagine it happened . Our column packing area was had shitty lighting . When your grabbing fatty handfuls shoveling them into a 6×48 sometimes things make it in if the material wasn’t gone through prior to packing

This should be sop if the trim isn’t already screened from the grower

1 Like