Shipping hemp biomass

Nc is only concern with d9 thc (below .39) on state test total thc don’t matter

Check out Patriot Shield for secure and compliant hemp transportation, they are based in Denver Colorado, and they are active in a few states now coast to coast. https://www.patriotshieldsecurity.com/contact-us

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Idaho "Yet the judge ruled against a lawsuit filed by Big Sky Scientific of Aurora, Colorado, for release of its hemp(7k #) and truck. "

Im currently making sure several farmers and processors on the east and west coast can safely ship any industrial hemp or CBD products in the US. If you need any assistance or freight quotes, please email and i will get to work! bfrench@loadlegacy.com

3 Likes

My name is Eric and I own a hemp and CBD Transportation company call Secure Hemp Transit LLC
We are happy to move your hemp within the continental US. Feel free to reach out for quotes.
719-373-3839

Patriot Shield can do you transport for you if intrested please contact me Tia@patriotshieldsecurity.com

2 Likes

For amazing shipping options with over 15 years in the industry please reach out to joe@jahsexpedited.com

Whats your MC?

Hi all~
I specialize in the transportation of hemp and related products both domestic and internationally. I only work with vetted carriers and can fully insure the cargo. Please feel free to reach out with any transport needs.