Set It and Forget It/Automated Growing?

good advice there. For me I keep it simple and just mix some high phosphorus seabird guano, EWC, compost, bone meal into the soil each cycle and it’s good to go. Been doing it this way for years.

I’ll amend the soil with minerals and rock dust once per year, but otherwise it’s just guano, EWC, compost, and bone meal when the last cycle looked like it was a bit low on N.

Same soil for the last 5+ years, just gets better and better as I go.

1 Like

I have a 10 bottle system ive used for yrs.
Lol

Yeah I’ve got some vegan friends who dont like the guano, but I use to use your recipe awhile back then started incorporating the new plant mixture once a month in a compost tea and everything prays 24/7. So i recommend the year before, planting everything on my plant list and just growing it yourself the year before. You’ll have all the nutrients u need right there grown in the same location. Also KNF is the bees knees

1 Like

Apparently even the guys at MIT can’t get a grow fully automated, and had to fake it. I remember taking a look at the project a while back and being unimpressed.

might be doing this on the next grow I do

What about Aeroponics

1 Like

I could modify that wick system to have an EBB and Flow waste water return system where I can setup a Carbon Water Filtration system and have it go thru a PH treated filter and have the water in a closed loop, right?

How do I get some of this? That crf sounds nice for a busy life style and still wanting to grow some personal

Dunno if you’re lookong for fancy nutes, but I’ve used osmocote crf in a couple of grows, and it’s w decent fertilizer to use. The plus formula is good for veg, then once you transplant, use the flower and vegetable formula in the soil for flowering.

It’s stocked at home depot, and if you want they have professional mixes available on Amazon as well.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/a-real-k-i-s-s-growing-method-soilponics.850551/

Here’s an old thread that has a good tutorial to make a hempy bucket using crf ferts.

Email my buddy Nelson at Sales@beanstalkcrf.com and tell him I sent you

1 Like

it can get even simpler just mixing some organic matter into your dirt each cycle and just water until harvest. Compost, EWC will get you where you need to go

1 Like

What’s it cost? Mind if I maybe reach out too?!

To be honest, I dont know how much it costs to regular customers. I paid alittle over $200 for a 5 gallon container awhile back, I got it when he was still in R&D phase. I want to guess it’s about 40lbs.

Anyone can hit him up, just make sure to mention my name so that you get a better deal. Hes got multiple formulas now, they are all based on how many weeks of growing your planning on doing. Hes got short lived ones for alittle boost (4 weeks.) and the longer ones for the whole veg and flower flip (10-11 weeks)

His soil/nutrient cost per 5 gallon container is $6 for the whole flower cycle.

2 Likes