Selling CBD in Japan

Are any companies interested in selling their products in Japan?
I am an American living in Japan looking for collaboration with CBD companies trying to break into the new and growing Japanese CBD market.

1 Like

Hello
We are interested in expanding towards Japanese markets. We currently offer consulting services. I was hoping to help you find a route to market.
Thanks, Aaron

Shoot me a DM.
Thanks, Aaron

Hi C
we could potentially help you with that.
what types of products are you looking for- wholesale or white label?
we provide both. we are a CBD extraction lab and prodcut line company in Maine.

Having lived in Wakayama for 5 months in the 1996 I have always been fascinated with the culture and people and place. I have extended family in the Tokyo area as well, who I have been encouraging to help me break into the market there as we get our product lines established.

Let me know what kinds of things you are thinking about.
feel free to use this platform or my personal email-
cavanaghdesign@mac.com

thanks, Michael

1 Like

I’ve got access to anything you may be looking for at great prices. Please call/text me at 727-543-3419 for additional information.

2 Likes

Be careful selling there we had a buyer there his shipment was took two times they ask for real stupid stuff !!! Just be ready

thanks for that note of caution Jim
I can imagine that scenario

We manufacture at a gmp facility, gel caps, and bottling line, k-cup coffee , water solubles. We are in Las Vegas ~

Sure😑

What’s more funny they held his package two months I just got it back 1 day ago

1 Like

Yes, I am well aware that Japanese bureaucracy is outrageous. But did you guys follow the proper channels? Did you have a lawyer and submit all of the necessary documents?

Hi,
Following up on this thread if you found a suitable partner. We are an extraction company in USA and looking to enter the Japan market.
I would also be interested to discuss with you if you are familiar with the import and product registration process.
Best,
Scott

1 Like