Sell lab bottles in LA,Can choose size1000ML,500,250ML

Wide mouth and narrow mouth can be selected!

All the narrow-mouth bottles have been sold out!:partying_face::clap::fire:
Wide mouth can be selected.
Email me, sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

The narrow-mouth bottles are all sold out, the wide-mouth bulk bottles are all sold out, and the pallet wide-mouth orange lid glass bottles can be ordered.
More details contact me!:partying_face::clap::love_you_gesture::fire:
sara@korayinstrument.com
86 17839983630

Orange Lid Glass Bottle 1000ml in stock in LA.

Wide-mouth stock support order! Narrow mouth is about to arrive in Los Angeles. If you haven’t bought it before, contact me as soon as possible!
Email, sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

1000ML laboratory glass bottles are available in stock in Los Angeles, pallets (840pcs/pallet) or bulk (20pcs/box), please contact me for more details!:heart_eyes::clap::tada:

Email, sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

A new batch of narrow-mouth bottles has arrived at the port of Long Beach, USA, and will be shipped to the warehouse in Los Angeles. We support ordering, 560 pcs per pallet, the price is cheaper than that of wide mouth, please contact me!

Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Narrow-mouth bottles are all sold out!:partying_face::clap::fire:

Wide-mouth bottles can be ordered,bulk or pallet.

Glass bottles accept sample order, or pallet, in stock in Los Angeles, heat resistant and reusable!Orange caps or blue.

Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Glass bottle 1000ML wide mouth is in stock in Los Angeles, high temperature and corrosion resistance, reusable, low breakage rate, fast delivery, support sample order or pallet style, please contact me for more details, offer very low price in LA.:heart::heart_eyes::clap:

What is the cost of these bottles? Can you match or beat my price of $4?

Wide or narrow mouth bottle?

Looking for wide

Sorry, the wide mouth can’t do the price you want.

Wide-mouth glass bottles are available for sample order!

In stock in LA, orders accepted, fast delivery

sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp, 86 17839983630

1000ml Storage liquid chemical glass transparency reagent media bottle
Screw cap, no leaking, reuse and recycle, the cap color can choose! fast delivery

A new shipment of narrow-mouth bottles arrived at American port, accept the order.

Good price, who needs it?