Seed Giveaway 3/1

This is really cool. Glad to see they’re still flying off the shelf! I’m gonna likely have auto beans as well as orange crosses come winter. I’ll be looking for some testers with decent grow skills and the ability to document grows with quality pictures.

Autos will be Dark devil autoflower S1s (DDA)

ORANGE crosses (regs) will be
2 scoops x …

Boptang (bopgun x tangie)
Boptang x mimosa
Boptang x black cherry punch
Boptang × GG#4
Red diesel (Barneys farm)

I’ll be sure to drop a link in the most recent pickle giveaway thread when the time arrives.

Until then, grow get em gang!

3 Likes

We have the following seeds still available

Wonder dawg
Orange satellite
Franklin D
And a Casey Jones x mt rainier

2 Likes

I will do the Franklin D If that’s cool

1 Like

Wonder dawg :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so can @WeedThePeople, @se7en, @MiHighSchool, @Rockymtn24, @ronburgandy, @Gokristin, @Selzier, @Vitamin_Green

Please direct message me your shipping info

2 Likes

Orange satelite? You grow that one pickle? If you think its worthy I’ll take it and throw it into the orange lineup? Just generate that many more freebies lol

1 Like

I’ll take the Casey jones x mt trainer of still available, thanks

1 Like

I’ve not run it, but it’s from grateful gardens. Dude is a solid breeder. I can get you more info if you desire. Just a phone call away

1 Like

@MadDabber86, and @Duncan.8

Please dm me your shipping info

Just missed damn

Seems i cant send any dms cause im new, could you dm me to start the convo, thanks

anything left for me ? :frowning:

1 Like

Hopes and dreams work?

Sorry, couldnt resist.

1 Like

The amount of people who direct message me just saying what they want with a delivery address is a fucking joke.

I’m giving away a few thousand dollars in seeds, that’s what I paid for them. Most of these packs retail for $75-100 each. So retail value is closer to 4-5k total. I’m doing this as a kick back to the community that did so much for me.

Please understand that this is not something you get to just email me and demand. That’s incredibly offensive and I do not appreciate it.

10 Likes

For everyone receiving packages, they’ll be leaving Wednesday at this point. Got a few crazy days in front me at the moment!

:call_me_hand: :green_heart:

9 Likes

I needed that in the mail Monday. I’m going to have to DM you with a complaint and ask you to throw in an extra 5 packs. Good lord.

You’re offering up seeds from the vault, for FREE. Shame to hear people cant appreciate that in and of itself…

4 Likes

You’re right I’m horrible!! They’re going out today now. Shits getting wild.

8 Likes

Give an inch, take a mile… Man, people sometimes.

You’re a good dude fickle.

5 Likes

I’ll take the packs ur holding …just send to me. I’ll send my address on!

I mean damn man there free right lol

1 Like

@FicklePickle you da man. Thanks for giving away freebie seeds.

2 Likes