Rotovap solvent recovery time?

$270 for all u need
$168

$90

$13
https://www.amazon.com/Dernord-Teflon-Tri-Clamp-Gasket-Ring/dp/B07CHB8X5M/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=4+inch+ptfe+gasket&qid=1557531707&s=gateway&sr=8-4

I live like 20 minutes away from them, so I’ve been picking up kegs from them, I dont think shipping is too much. I’ve gotten two with the 1.5" port at the bottom. Havent used the 1.5" ports yet, so I would just get the regular ones. I’m kinda short/small, so my arm fits in there, 4" was perfect for me. I can get all the way to the bottom, but if u prefilter well, u never have to stick ur arm in. The topping straws only leave 100ml left in the keg, its sweet. Just flush that out to clean it. Using two portions of 500ml was enough to flush the liquid and make it look clear at the bottom(the 100ml left) u can flip the keg upside down too, and it drains really well if u have a funnel to catch it
I’ll probably pick up 4 more soon. And just swap caps for topping straws. But I recommend getting two, so u can use one keg for ur extract, and the other for ur clean alcohol.

6 Likes