Rotary evaporator is more convenient than Falling film system

You think we don’t know you’re a man using a fake account??

1 Like

Please stop trying, you will not make success here in 2024 with 2017 products.

Show something worth while or be gone.

1 Like

your words hurt a lady’s self-esteem.

1 Like

that is just a picture before,don’t mean the device is old.

1 Like

Nobody cares if you’re a man or a woman, everyone is fed up with the same equipment white labeled under a different chinese company - You are lacking in what we all desire: Good state-side-business. If you want good business, send full sample kit to an american willing to review and operate your advertising.

2 Likes

If you don’t have relevant pictures, you don’t have relevant products. @Amily be gone, until you can properly display your business. Why waste your time and ours?

Once we mention time waste/labor waste, China understands. TTYS

2 Likes

The only devices you sell are old surplus devices. You don’t sell new stuff. You sell expired ,old surplus garbage. You cannot warranty or support the hardware because you never touch it, you just resell from someone else’s dock. When Chinese companies sell newer stuff, they place all non produced stuff into a surplus and allow bottom tier sellers like you a shot at moving the stuff that literally doesn’t move in china warehouses.

1 Like

hmm bookmarked

1 Like

I need a recommendation for a sample kit for my daughter. Thank you.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/1c5955f/ai_transforms_japanese_man_into_beautiful_girl/

I can’t stop thinking of this video whenever I see equipment for sale here now

How much would a 5L water bath and the wheelie stand with the digital controls without the glassware cost?

I wouldn’t mind upgrading my 5L rotovap body with a digital one and one with an integrated water bath.

Gald your inquiry about product itself.Unfortunately,our equipment is all produces as a complete set.I think it would be a troublesome process to match your glass equipment with other products according to your instructions.
The detials of new and old may vary.

Hi sailor Joe the @dankfrank I am your new best United State provider.

Do you need sturdy wide mouth glass jar for thick American distillate? :open_mouth::baby_bottle:

DM me Whatsapp for best price on hot selling unit from direct United State :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thank you dear bra on best deal. Very Hot in Profile.

For my processes, I need the thickest, girthiest 1L media bottles Premium Uniteds State Provider can offer.

2 Likes

…but how is it a more convenient replacement for an FFE?

5 Likes

This is the US of A we can say whatever the fuck we want to a say.

2 Likes

It should say rotary evaporator is more conveniently priced than falling film

4 Likes

I can demonstate 20 liter rotory evaporator , can you send me 4 units to run demonstrations ? We can much do business. Thankyou so much.