Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The live Strawberry Guava after cure

This :fire: was grown by @very.good.cannabis and it absolutely lives up to your name! Nice work homie :muscle:

16 Likes

Got a chance to check out some more of ThePhilosopherStoned’s fine handiwork. Holy shit, this guy set the bar really high. This is Banana Rose, and is at minimum tied for the best rosin I have ever had. The smell & flavor are very complex. It is rich and gassy with hints of banana. Absolutely delicious flavor thru to the end. Left nothing on my carta’s quartz bucket. The buzz is amazing with a long lasting thought stimulating effect. It has a very clean feel which is one of my favorite rosin attributes, tree in no other form is this clean for me. Really enoyed this one while being out and about getting stuff done. Got some legs to it so probably wouldnt be nightcap. Its so good I think Im gonna have to splurge on a harvest right to chase these kinds of results💪

9 Likes

Ayeeee I greatly appreciate that brother :pray: I put lots of effort into making products that people love. And it feels good to hear it’s working out well :muscle:

6 Likes

Well it shows in the result. You are crushing it and just keep it up :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Do you ever make rosin vapes ? (That color looks lively and lovely)

Been seeing ppl vacuum sealing then pressing with no bubbles. I wonder about that too.

2 Likes

I wanted to like this but saw the demonic devil horns sign. *Not that you care at all. Just sayin

That rosin looks fire though

1 Like

I do fill carts and disposables with sap yessir

2 Likes

Demonic Devil horns? If you’re talking about my profile pic its acropora coral.

Think he meant this since he tends to be a bit of an extremist about terpenes, dishonesty, religion, “camps” & hand mixing.

7 Likes

They’re prob some :fire::rocket::fire_engine: :sunglasses:

Gotta tip me hat. Respect. :pray:

1 Like

Indoor Live 90u GMO

13 Likes

This looks like vanilla custard, others look like Ghee. All look delicious omg

2 Likes

You’re a poet and you didn’t know it! Or maybe you did :thinking:

2 Likes

The no bubble press :thinking: …saw something about vac sealing first then pressing.

Either way…I gotta get back to solventless. Looks very nice.

1 Like

Rosin

10 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

400 gram squish
GMO 90u

10 Likes

tropical juice
papaya punch
zurple punch

4/20 ready :dash: