Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cheap side project :smirk: it’s go time I already used this exact machine 5 years ago and was able to separate thca and make some fire rosin. Nothing but fresh will run off these plates again :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

First squish of many to come off this press this time in my hands

6 Likes

Should I do donut hole cannolis? Asking for a friend

6 Likes

Rosin Evolution 37u bags don’t seem to perform as well as Sasquash 35u bags

3 Likes

16 Likes

One is live rosin, the other is not, but still rosin, both are a wet badder consistency & loud profile. Which is which?

4 Likes

Looks like you put the bag a hair too close to the edge imo. Same doesn’t happen with other bags too close to the edge? Just wondering cuz I haven’t had any issues with rosin evolution 25u after getting it dialed in.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say the wetter one(lower in the picture) is from dried material. Been seeing this in batches I’ve made lately

2 Likes

It’s freshly whipped so definitely glossier, but correct as well. Crazy what cured input material can do when ran proper.

2 Likes

Gary Peyton x Cheetah piss FTDC material

Grapple Pie FTDC material

Lemon Cherry Gelato FTDC material, crazy taste on this one. Expands in your lungs and makes me cough like a bitch.

5 Likes

Yeahh I’ve been having a lot of fun with cured material between harvests. Feel a lot better about takin a fat glob when I know I’m not smokin $15 in one hit as well :joy:

2 Likes

I hear that! Lol

I’ve just been playing with cured material to get this press dialed back in since it hadn’t been ran in years. Already got bags ordered for the runs to be done with ff this coming week. Then it’s non stop squishing from there. Gonna be rolling cannolis between dry/cure times :joy:

1 Like

Hell yeah, I may experiment with some zombie rosin mixes comin up (live rosin and cured rosin mix) and see what sticks. Deff hit ya with some for hookin it up with those seeds

2 Likes

I love seeing mixes of cured/ love you can get something so complex it’s crazy

1 Like

Very possible. I beat the hell out of the sasquash bags, rosin evos and pure pressure to determine which are the most durable and at what temps/pressures. I never had issues with sasquash or pure pressure. The rosin evos only blew out when they hit excessive pressures, which I did on purpose.

I should have tried the rosin evolution 25u bags.

1 Like

I see everyone swear by rosin evolution 37u but always gotta sweat the bag and avoid blow out anyway

I’ll personally be running pure pressure as they’re what I’m used to.

I’ve been wanting to try all the different bags I see getting posted about though

2 Likes

Cool to try some side by sides. I’ll try to do the same at some point

1 Like

Have any of you all tried rosin evolution 15u bags?

1 Like

I seen them and thought about them for mechanical separation purposes, other than that just lower yields imo on what you could get with 25-37u

2 Likes

They do the job well unless you are intentionally being excessive. I just like to know every option’s capabilities before I commit to one.

3 Likes