Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And last but hardly least the Highway Maxx

@SubstituteCreature Fuckin phenomenal work as usual my friend!

11 Likes

Thanks buddy, you too! Just trying to sharpen my teeth a little more every day

3 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Looooooking beautiful! Really love how well you show case the love they put into the flower as well! :facepunch:t3:

Last night while watching my homie pressing we were talking right after h jarring up some fresh press right off the press & within minutes the terps were separating, I was honestly surprised at home fast it was within moments if not 2-3 minutes, if anyone is running super boof right now you’re in for some real crazy floral gas

1 Like

Could I ask what post processing is going on here? Just cold cure? Assuming that’s all the same press…almost looks like sharding :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Actually you’re correct! That’s the same strain and batch - The top is one that I left totally alone and didn’t fuck with at all and the others are ones I worked the terps out of essentially. I pretty much did it to show that rosin with strong terp preservation isn’t exactly white. That small jar burns your fuckin nose big time when you smell it because it’s so loud, gotta love it!

3 Likes

TRex Me Please Bro!

1 Like

Strawberry Guava :strawberry: :candy:

11 Likes

I know those are terps but sheeeesh I would have a sign next to it that says please keep jaw closed as you observe cause shiiieeeeet :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hey all, any recommendations on where to purchase a roll of parchment that’s good quality and not over priced? Ive been purchasing sheets from Sasquatch but looking to get a roll.

1 Like

Busted out the dslr and took some pics today

9 Likes

Reynolds Wrap parchment from the grocery store works fine usually - if you’re ripping that during the pressing process you’re probably putting more pressure than needed. Expansion of the bag + too much pressure = ripperino. I agree though, most non grocery store options are crazy pricy

6 Likes

Your gear is :fire: I highly recommend your work. If anybody wants a good recommendation of @SubstituteCreature 's work, hit up my DM.

7 Likes

Aw man I appreciate it so much!! It was a pleasure letting you try some because I know you’ve been around the block and seeing how it stacks up with you was one of the real tests I feel like my rosin has had!

8 Likes

I’ve never seen my buddy and wife take extracts straight to the dome like that. They were so good, they couldn’t stop themselves.

6 Likes

Man I got y’all anytime! It was my pleasure!!

6 Likes

That golden lotus looks inccredible. Killer terp layer. Do you mind sharing what micron(s) we are looking at?

1 Like

That’s his photo water mark but none the less all fire looking :metal:t3:

3 Likes

90u
Strawberry Guava

4 Likes