Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good - Leave.

1 Like

Not of our time. Just yours boo. We all already know what we’re doing & you came here in question of yourself first & foremost. Then were directed towards 2 other members who also have REAL LIVES they don’t owe you a tinge of a cunt hair. Then once proceeding to cause your ruckus, you then immediately go after one of the first people to ask you questions that would have helped you, I mean yeah you answered one of them, but then just continued to spiral downward.

I wasn’t guessing shit, I was making an example of you. See I don’t need to humble you, you’re doing just fine with that yourself love. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

And people say communications degrees are useless…I beg to differ as I feel I use my education daily :yum:

4 Likes

I think this entire chunk of the thread should be archived so when people think our time AND KNOWLEDGE isn’t worth money we can just show them this.

2 Likes

Let’s get this rolling again!

Skywalker OG, full indoor nug wash. Grower dried it for a week before realizing he wanted me to wash it, so somewhere between live and FTDC

13 Likes

2 Likes

SOLID!

Also look what I made from 93 octane gas and nail polish remover. FOR TERPS. JUST TERPS.

Kosher Z getting the smashy soon

14 Likes

Some of that wet wet :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Washing some WPFF banana rose right now

2 Likes

Did not know that but I believe that 100%

2 Likes

Bottoms up, gents!

ALSO

7 Likes

Hillary Hahn is amazing. She NEVER hits a wrong note.

1 Like

One of my fav things to do is take LSD and go to symphony’s. I would pay some money to see her and enya.

I have a hilarious experience doing it with the final fantasy symphony.

1 Like

Some grape nana for the head

9 Likes

Some head

6 Likes

Hilary klug is one of my favorite violin players I’ve seen, she also taps while playing.

1 Like

Has anyone tried freezing trichs in LN2 and then crushing them and letting them thaw?

2 Likes

This is on the list for me. I think I might be able to in the near future actually. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Not ln2 but poor man’s version :man_shrugging:t3: you can make some white fire with it forsure

I thought I saw a video a long time ago of people soo this on YouTube

1 Like