Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ENVisioning Engineered Excellence.

Sure as fuck am not envious of anything you’re making.

I see. I saw the “booty” & ran w/ it. Pardon.

I can’t speak for others, but to me it seems this is the crux of the biscuit

This site is populated by some people with lots of experience from many different perspectives. Living in a capitalist shitscape we have to make bread. Period. For the most part… most of us do this elsewhere. We come here for entertainment which occasionally includes learning new shit.

Some of us don’t mind sharing what we’ve learned by tossing spoons. There are some downright magnanimous AND knowledgeable motherfuckers on this site. There are decades of experience in an industry that measures in dog years.

That being said however… nobody owes you the fruit of their labor much less the time it takes to respond to lengthy questions. Especially when the info is all already out there for all who care to take the time to learn it.

You can always do the legwork yourself, pick up spoons along the way, or you can pay to have a set of silverware delivered to your whiny petulant mouth.

13 Likes

The only drying method that will prevent oxidation IME is freeze drying

Does that answer your question

6 Likes

Imagine living in a world where you offer no value all but demanding white glove treatment.

You must be a peach at the men’s shelter on Christmas

I can’t wait til this gets cleaned up and we forget about this guy

5 Likes

silver is cheap, I’m looking for solid rhodium spoons… but thank you

Ok, Chad.

A spoon is a motherfucking spoon.

Nobody is out here blasting in platinum sanitary spool.

It’s not our fault you think what the spoon is made of is why you can’t get what you’re after in your mouth.

7 Likes

I had a physics professor once give a lecture on renaissance musical instruments.

He’s talking about how the rich assholes thought ‘noble metals’ were imbued with magical qualities. They made flutes out of pure platinum.

All the while he is lecturing, he’s whittling away with a pocket knife on a garden hose. He then whips out a mouthpiece and starts playing on this saxophone he’s made out of garden hose.

He was a good sax player too.

Anyhow. Back to doing drugs.

10 Likes

That’s actually a cool story bro. No sarcasm… .my dad plays the sax

7 Likes

Woodwinds are tough fucking instruments

7 Likes

Professor was a cool guy. He was the chair of the department and it was his farewell lecture before retiring to the department but it was open to the public.

Woodwinds are tough, but my kids do violin. That’s probably the hardest.

7 Likes

Seriously, @envee , does that answer your question?

You asked how to remove the moisture from your hash right?

And you asked if it’s worth pressing right?

I’d say if you believe you already have a superior product to rosin then that’s your answer right there…:man_shrugging:

Judging be the time stamps of your posts @envee I’d recommend getting more than 4 hours of sleep too but that’s just my opinion

3 Likes

Sax and violin are my favs. That just hit different when you have a good lead.

5 Likes

And mandolin…beautiful

4 Likes

Agreed - I can’t imagine juggling the correct notes, velocity and smoothness of the bow. So many things to work into just making a few smooth notes

1 Like

Rosin up that bow!

2 Likes

Ohhhh I just forgot I have this at my fingertips now

2 Likes

Literally all I think you wanted answered- can you make good rosin out of dry sift or does it have to be fresh frozen?

Dry trim washed and pressed into rosin can look like this-

Or like this-

Fresh frozen washed and pressed can look like this-

Or like this-

Fire material in, fire material out. I’m sure you could’ve seen this by just scrolling father up into this page.

14 Likes

Both instruments are in the same range as the human voice. They hit an emotional chord.

4 Likes

Shit, this hits an emotional chord too - mind you not a good one

How to say no amount of help will help you without saying it

3 Likes