Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You get more flies with :honey_pot: @envee

3 Likes

And that’s what I appreciate about you too - honestly showing most of the people here how to have a pair

4 Likes

Dude seems envious to be taken seriously doesn’t he?

4 Likes

Shhhhhh don’t say that

I’m blushing :wink:

3 Likes

Literally watching LK rn

3 Likes

Poetry :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s take about 15-20% off there Squirelly Dan

3 Likes

He does. And honestly this is an important lesson to anyone else that wants to learn. Respect the time of those who take their own time to teach you - be it paid or unpaid.

5 Likes

You act as if you know what you’re talking about… what the fuck is tangie banana terpanese

I’m making something nobody else is making, i gracefully make what I make without a solvent and without pressing.

don’t fucking @ me again until you can, if time is so valuable quit fucking wasting mine

1 Like

No solvent wasn’t pressed Ligma betch wanna talk shit or actually make something someone wouldn’t think was questionable?

The only person wasting your own time is you. You have 24 hours a day & you’ve chosen to waste a few today.

7 Likes

No comparison. Stop wasting my time.

1 Like

Wanna retry that ? :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

Oh so if I break my hash apart & let it sweat I’m on the same level as you. K

1 Like

Hey buddy. @envee

You’re a dick

That was worth holding the line up at raising cains

7 Likes

I’ve told multiple people my hash melts at room temperature on this forum, together, apart, separated, doesn’t matter dude. It melts!

I have people in my life (you know… real people outside of this forum who have tried it and witnessed it)

Maybe stop the hate and help. I only came here for help and I was greeted by I’ll help you if you pay me

But the help isn’t help, it’s I’ll show you how to make hot garbage

Does it sizzle & or crackle when dabbed on a banger? Just curious.

2 Likes

Everyone who has tried Sub’s hash and had to pick their dick up out of the dirt after please raise your hand.
(Raises hand)

That Gak melon man…

9 Likes

The rosinsplosion was :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I still have a couple grams of wedding cake rosin splosion.

Savoring that shit.

4 Likes

Not pressed well unless you count my thumb & parchment

Banger wiped out clean, how’s yours lookin?

2 Likes

R/S marks the spot…

9 Likes