Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How sticky is that consistency? Very sticky, like distillate almost, or more towards a cold cured sauce?

1 Like

I would say halfway between that. Like if you get it on your fingers you can usually get it off without having to reach for the 99% iso - think of maple syrup but slightly granular

1 Like

Beautiful, just a warm cure to get ‘em like this? And a terpy ass strain I’d imagine huh

Wilson x Poochies papaya, 5 days into cold cure at 65f

22 Likes

Watermelon Skittles 120-90u Rosin

15 Likes

70-149u Frankencakes (GMO x Lava Cake)

Lava Cake (Grape Pie x Thin Mint GSC)
GMO (Chem D x GSC)

She did just under 6% to hash and
cured up really
nice with some unique complex terps. Notes of
chocolate, gas, mushroom, and pie dough.

17 Likes

Oooooo weeeee

2 Likes

Half of this stuff looks like you could just take a spoon and eat it

1 Like

That’s the goal lol

2 Likes

Lmk how it tastes

Like this pretty much

3 Likes

this description is vomit inducing (to my palate), do you actually enjoy the taste?

6 Likes

He had me until mushroom :sweat_smile: that is a profile I have yet to experience.

3 Likes

To be fair they didnt specify the type of mushroom, but I’d mostly assume something earthy?

4 Likes

Have neither of you tried a true GMO strain? There’s far more of the chocolate, gas and pie, but I would be lying if I said that it wasn’t a complex GMO nose. Stankin’ up the lab with some pungent creamy funk
but luckily this pheno has a nice mix of both parents
not just gmo terps. :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

And yes, I love it! It is a funky chem type aroma with more complexity

2 Likes

I seen a strawnana gmo the other day the smelt of dirty socks & onions upon first open, then after a few dabs & it aired out smelled like the good old hot garbage & garlic with a weird hint of cream

2 Likes

I dont imagine theres a smoker left in norcal that hasnt had plenty of GMO, but I have never associated it with mushroom personaly. Didnt mean to knock your work, looks amazing and Id sure dab it. Killer work and keep it up :+1:

I crossed and ran cannarado grape dog d (grape pie x chem d) by his gelatti biscotti sundae. Chem d leaning mom. Offspring are very skunky , dead on dirty socks. Amazing, loud, but i cant hang with dirty sock flavor lol.

3 Likes

Thanks! I completely understand, I hate dirty sock terps🤣

2 Likes

Sometimes you come across those TOO funky of em. I found one in Az that has this creamy strawberry funky, I’ll be playing with it soon to see what it can really do!

2 Likes