Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apple Tartz … taste like :apple: :pie:

11 Likes

Dirty Bananas…Looks like dirt, taste like fresh
:banana::banana::banana:

6 Likes

Gelonade :lemon::blueberries: :cookie: citrus/blueberry/cookies

11 Likes

Are you willing to elaborate? This sounds interesting.

My guess would be somehow looking at the trichomes closely with a microscope or loop, but I don’t know what the discerning characteristic to look for would be.

It could also possibly be some way to test if the trichome bulbs are being held exceptionally strongly onto the stalk, preventing them from breaking off during the bubble hash process.

I have heard about these odd low rosin (bubble hash) yields on some cultivars. I had someone hit me up the other day wanting me to run some material into live resin that they had tested for rosin production by running a small amount to bubble hash to eventually press into rosin and they said they yielded absolutely zero from it. It was a well known and reputable solventless producer who ran it.

I decided not to run it but I asked if they tried checking the trichomes with a loop and they said no. That’s as far as it went from my point of view, never heard about it again.

5 Likes

Maybe what mix of trichome type (capitate/non-capitate?) is on the flower?

2 Likes

Sandy feeling squishes better than sticky?

2 Likes

dipping my toes in. this is from dried trim… dry ice kief’ed it and pressed the kief… Garlic breath.

11 Likes

Looking good!! I bet that’s gonna taste great!

4 Likes

Thanks big dog! Got a ways to go before we’re squishing shit like you are lol but it smells awesome! gassy af

5 Likes

18 Likes

Man all you gotta do is love it and you obviously love the shit out of this plant - I am sure you’re gonna be making HEAT!

6 Likes

Melted :strawberry:

12 Likes

My grandson might try to argue this, but I’m a Funpa, not a grandpa😝

3 Likes

Lead time is 4-6 weeks from the manufacturer for any size harvest right now so finding a reseller that also upgrades to dry scroll and actually has inventory instead of drop shipping is best option

2 Likes

Any rosin consultants out there that aren’t outrageous prices to learn these techs and what needs to be done to replicate. I’m pretty sure I know it and get it but I’d never take a job where I’ve never done something just think I can. If you think you can teach someone over the phone and until they get it hmu I got job for u w one my former client’s

2 Likes

yes sir thats why we always keep the large and medium pharma grades in stock and the oil-less pumps to match

1 Like

When you step up your packaging game but start running out of warehouse space

11 Likes

TheWillBillyGood Life Gang

13h

naw thats just what I heard though the grapevine fam

@TheWillBilly
Naw, your just a big puss. You don’t have the balls to stand behind your accusations.

2 Likes

I came to play too

19 Likes

Welcome to the club, buddy!! Can’t wait to see more from ya!

7 Likes