Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well yes it’s a joint made of soft pressed hash yes. No paper involved. Glass tipped too

3 Likes

I love it.

Something not many can do, not hard to learn, but will make waves in any market, especially with the new paper drama

Don’t get me wrong I love donuts & cannagars

But this is the first style hash infused joint that I’ve tried that doesn’t shoot burning flames down the fucker when you inhale. Smooth all the way down & gets everyone high as fuck.

I know, i can do it too.

Had a discussion with someome tonight about the use of it as a paper.

Everyone I’ve shown the ‘sheet hash’ to has been blown away.

I would just ask what color it started as

In this case that is what i call ‘volume hash’, it was intentionally contaminated with plant matter, sourced from the same biomass the hash was made from… so it weighs more than it should without compromising the flavor or potency.

It was apart of an experiment to find a maximum potential yield, the result was 47.3g of ‘sheet hash’ out of roughly 224gs of biomass.

What do you consider volume for it to turn that color? Cause I would call it input choice. I’ve ran through large volume of many varieties from fire ff & good cured flower to trim & poorly stored bio. It’s all a matter of the process you go with what parameters you run, how you control your drying & lyophilization. Everything is a variable to an outcome. Just matters how hard you’re willing to work.

1 Like

This.

I can make hash any color, white, brown, green, black.

As for working hard… it’s 11:53pm and I’m making hash as we speak.

My extractor shattered it’s purity record tonight.

Sorry I had to re read that, so basically you’re saying you took bio that was already processed for hash & pulled whatever else you could off of it then made the sheet?

This is the coolest hash thing I’ve ever made right here, it’s my own personal black hole. :black_circle:

I cannot explain my SOP in detail, i do not wish to see my sheet hash being replicated for profit.

If you’re willing to sign a NDA and NCA, then I’ll gladly share.

Lmao I ain’t about to make nothing that dark. Or let alone let my name be on it. I would compare what your “sop” produces to what scissor hash does but you’re intentionally doing it. That’s nothing worth signing a nda for. Anyone with hands could rub together on some resinous material and replicate that. Charas aren’t new. They have a place in hash, but not in the market for prime consumables.

You have already posted about taking bho processed bio & doing post processing to it. So I wouldn’t put it past that some of the hash you have posted very well came from some. Which if that’s in your market I can understand why someone would question it.

You’re very wrong about me.

I did the post-processing of material that was washed with butane to confirm that it was infact ‘spent bio’ as i don’t blindly believe whatever i read, that material was tossed into the fire after it refused to gum up.

I personally test and fact check anything i read or am told.

An example of this is if you or anyone tells me to do something stupid, i will apply that stupid… and then never trust that person again, i have the time and resources to burn.

If you don’t want it, that’s fine man. I know what the sheet hash sop is worth, color can be controlled at the loss of mass yield, i have that tweaked and documented too.

Show me 1 person willing to pay money for you to teach them that

4 Likes

I didn’t ask you to pay, it’s free, as long as you sign legal documentation that prevents you from using it to generate profits.

Thanks for confirming the value of what i have.

Lol you would need a nca as well then nda aint gonna stop profit for shit

1 Like

I’m still learning, thank you.

The one thing i learnt quickly though.

Don’t tell anyone how to do anything.

1 Like

I am interested in the hash blunts. Tbh His wrap might burn better than yours. Lets see a video of yours burning, im guessing it will melt and collapse. The plant matter could be essential. I ground up some bud and added it to the hash when i was experimenting.

They don’t crumble or fall apart.

They burn very even and slow, no runs, no breaks. All gas though

Mid smoke shot too, didn’t take any video

6 Likes