Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I’ve got a little tupperware of some straight up ice wax melt-o-matic shit I keep in my freezer, might bust some out today

2 Likes

Do you make hash dinosaurs too? :eyes: or just thca

1 Like

I mean I’ve made some out of solventless thca but then you’re pretty much scorching nice terps out of it.

@EverettMarm if you wanna try one of the dinos let me know and I got you on one whenever you want - shit man you too - let me know if you wanna get down on one with some sauce! @Jeremythefarmer

I like these guys the best

12 Likes

How bout stuffing some full melt into the molds and let it cake out :joy: would shrink for sure, tiny dabbable hashasaurs

1 Like

You know it works til it’s time to get it out of the mold then it breaks apart - at least for me.

I although haven’t done with with bubble napalm yet

2 Likes

Yes you’re wrong, but evidently I’m not very good at communicating with other people, especially when they try to sell me information that is not answering the questions I have… certain people are over valuing themselves, their products and their knowledge.

If you had the perfect extract the entire industry would be saturated with it. pay attention, fuck off, I don’t want your shit kids

I want better, I don’t wish to replicate anything anyone here has. Especially trash can mans hot garbage.

“Showing off” is not at all my intention.

Said this days ago. I’ll do it myself… as what I’m trying to do is not what you or anyone else is doing.

Thank you.

If you’re not trying to make rosin, why are you clogging up the rosin thread? Forum shit talking diehards like you take up 50% of the posts on otherwise useful threads on here, and leave people trying to learn something to sift your shit through a strainer to sort out the useful posts.

4 Likes

I LOVE THE SMELL OF HASHPALM…SMELLS LIKE VICTORY

7 Likes

That’s a healthy realization that hopefully stays with you in the future my friend

9 Likes

So you don’t make hash the same as everyone else? Damn feels like we’ve all seen this before.

If you’re gonna be a novelty good luck & best wishes on that endeavor.

Yous gonna has to bees perfect

Not true, unless traditionally speaking you would only be repping for your exact market. Not “ThE eNtIrE mArKeT” unless YOU attempted to capitalize your time & knowledge to others by the informing of a few you would charge or a few other might charge as no one’s time is free. Not even a clock.

Well, news for you bub. Science still comes here to learn. Most equipment manufacturer are here bouncing ideas on everyday extractors & hashshishans. Quite literally anything & everything cannabis has been talked about or is talked about here.

But yet you posted some ish & when ish was questioned you got hella triggered. Emotions

Done with this Ted talk, let’s go back to hash.

2 Likes

Thanks… I know… literally what I’m after

Moving forward stop hitting me with @'s you fucking mentally impeded shit brick, I’m trying to respectfully walk away from this dumpster fire.

You’re probably still trying to figure out if it’s no heads? Pressed heads? Or what the fuck was the dumb shit you said?

whipping heads and separating them

Dude waded out here and was all ‘Explain to meeeee why your hash is shit to me’ and was genuinely surprised at the response?

6 Likes

Bro…why the hostility

1 Like

11 Likes

giphy (1)

Gotta go bb don’t burn your fingers on the pipe

4 Likes

Why try to sell me a consult and then almost immediately turn around and offer help?

Are you aware if you had of given me a fraction of the time we’ve spent arguing I likely could have yielded beneficial results without you sacrificing anything?

This was all a waste… of all of our time…

After this I’ve learnt nothing… I’m frustrated.

Anyways this really is clogging up this thread and my methods of conversing with others are well, explosively toxic.

This is my last post here. I’m going to remove myself so it can return to it’s intended purpose… discussing squishes…

2 Likes

Not a waste even if this was the only lesson learned :100:

6 Likes

Good - Leave.

1 Like

Not of our time. Just yours boo. We all already know what we’re doing & you came here in question of yourself first & foremost. Then were directed towards 2 other members who also have REAL LIVES they don’t owe you a tinge of a cunt hair. Then once proceeding to cause your ruckus, you then immediately go after one of the first people to ask you questions that would have helped you, I mean yeah you answered one of them, but then just continued to spiral downward.

I wasn’t guessing shit, I was making an example of you. See I don’t need to humble you, you’re doing just fine with that yourself love. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

And people say communications degrees are useless…I beg to differ as I feel I use my education daily :yum:

4 Likes