Rosin Carts?!?

Yeah it will work. You might need some extra terps though because terps bind to ethanol and are released when purged. But you know, it doesn’t destroy them all.

Then again if asked what my residual ethanol levels are, I wouldn’t know. Best I can do is purge until no bubbles.

2 Likes

I know this is years old, but did you ever figure this out? Do they remediate their hash with a trichome separation technique?

Watch “How to make Solventless Cartridges - Lowtemp Industries” on YouTube

4 Likes

Lime Soufflé Rosin Carts

7 Likes

What are the littles, 0.3ml. Too cute. Hole size of the carts?

This is actually the first time reading anything about rosin carts, sounds Fire. Any pro tips for a guy who doesn’t make rosin at the moment but has big plans…? DM’s work if need be

1 Like

Where did you get those ceramic pods, those look dope!

1 Like

Those are wolkenpods. Just got some samples from @Wolkentek, they’re pretty slick

4 Likes

They’re the only carts I’ve found that can actually decently handle rosin

6 Likes

They are all 1 gram. Low temp heat up, wait for water consistency, make sure not too many bubbles in solution, fill very quickly.

1 Like

So what’s your feedback with taste, terp retention? Is the experience similar to the staring material?

Btw ~ are you adding any Terps back? If so refined or HTE?

1 Like

no additions… terps are still good and tasty. Have to start with high * hash.

5 Likes

High * Hash…?

“High quality”… " 4 star, 5 star, 6 star."

4 Likes

Tastes like heaven

5 Likes

what kind of disposable bodies are those? @cbdeeznutz

1 Like

Hash noob here. What’s better to use, fresh press or cold cured rosin for decarboxylation? I understand the process should be done under pressure, low and slow, or am I wrong?

1 Like

I used cold cured last time and it worked but I’m not sure tbh. yeah I decarbed in a jar submerged in a sous-vide at 150-155°.

2 Likes

There kung fus

1 Like

From reading, I’m seeing that cold curing rosin is good for its overall consistency? Is there any compositional difference between fresh press and cold cured? Is there any residual moisture in a fresh press compared to cold cured?

I’m not the expert on this but yeah cold curing allows flavors to develop but it also separates into layers which gives it a great consistency for dab applications but for carts I’m not sure if I can provide personal information if it applies one vs. The other. There should not be a residual moisture difference that I know of but please some one correct me.

1 Like