Reactor plug

Whose the plug for 100L and 200L glass reactors? Have a client needing 3-4 and I think I’m going to upgrade 3-4 as well.

Anyone running 50s, 100l or 200l what glass jockey did you go with and why?

If you are a glass slanger and have no one here to vouch for your equipment move along.

1 Like

100l glass reactor in stock in CA warehouse - CannaBusiness - Future4200

Much appreciated anyone picked any of these up or using from this supplier?

1 Like

The first one I spoke with said they had stock in LA and then back pedaled and sent an alibaba link when I said I want to see in person. I’m trying that again with the like @Capttripppp posted because I am also in the market for a reactor. If they let me see this stock I’ll post pics.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know anything. Just saw the link, and that they had stock. If they hit you with an Alibaba link then they might just be full of shit. If that be the case, and they don’t get back to you lets flag the link! No reason to have untrue spam on the forum!

This seems to be the standard atm

1 Like

Why do you need it to be glass?

Because acid reacts with steel.

Edit: for me. I can’t speak on @Greenz needs

1 Like

X2 on above.

@Omni what’s your alternative suggestion?

1 Like

I have a Teflon based epoxy that I use to coat reactors and pressure vessels,

the Lewis acid catalysis reactions run a hell of a lot better under pressure BTW

Works like a charm

Lmk what size you need and I can get a quote together.

50 and 100L

with UL if possible, jacketed, one condenser

Can I still run a bottom drain or would it be diptube?

and yes I’ve had good luck with pressure getting everything banging around but don’t want to add another hazard to one particular process.

I’m somewhat flexible on sizing but would like a quote on 50, 100, and 200L. Please sir

I have a shipping container filled with used VWR, julabo, Huber heating recirculators- can pair you a nice combo at a good deal cause they’re used - very well maintained, came from a pharma lab

Amazing. I need it in south florida.
Need one heater and one chiller. Small for both, just enough to reflux.

Please email me directly at Omnibus.extractors@gmail.com
With as many specifics as you can

And follow
@Rowan.works
On Instagram
Cause if you never seen the man work
Ya should.

1 Like

I emailed this address. Looking to purchase a reactor jacket heater asap.

I emailed the first address posted that came back non deliverable then forwarded to the second

2 Likes

@omni I even added you on insta pls reply

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of presence I’m dealing with a lot of unforeseen circumstances re: logistics and I’m essentially working as a one man team right now due to covid and vaccines and etc etc

As soon as I’m able to take new orders I will follow up, for now gotta finish current obligations and focus on those as much as possible as I am behind on those as is.

Hey, please let me know if you have a heating circulator for a 20L decarb reactor. Thank you!