R134a as a solvent

It also says that it needs ethanol to pick up more so the cannabinoids than the terpenes. Which to me, honestly, would just make me think to go to a iso-butane/propane blend or a more propane heavy blend in a standard cls fitted for the pressure of propane; rather than use r-134a

3 Likes

the biggest question is can you directly crystallize in r134a? because the answer is still yes for hydrocarbons.

2 Likes

The very low solubility in 134a should be helpful there.

1 Like

And if you crush those diamonds with an unheated press you get isolate powder :smirk:

1 Like

can do pure isolate powder without any of this primitive crushing

How do you make thca isolate powder?

in stainless.

4 Likes

A miner? Howwwww!!! I really like isloate I wanna make more in bulk!!! Dipping shatter into isolate is the best thing on the planet

That’s not a real article, it’s an ad. That was paid for and probably also written by PURE5. Paid blog posts with a nifty little link to the seller hidden a few paragraphs in are the new ads.

5 Likes

The owner literly said future4200 was for crackheads when i mentioned it saying i couldnt find any information . Not once did he send me any research or anything else, was basicly a dickhead and just said how dumb future4200 was

1 Like

don’t go there, the crackheads keep saying my snake oil is snake oil

7 Likes

Reminds me of the thread where the guy wanted to use gasoline as a solvent

3 Likes

I use gasoline to extract all the time, you just have to get the high grade stuff like 110 octane you know?

As a safety measures I prefer 110 low lead. You know, for better charge dissipation. Also better compression ratio on my CLS.

2 Likes

Advertorials are exactly that. I worked in marketing and we actually sold them to car dealers to do an article that seemed like a public notice piece that was actually an ad. They’re usually obvious to see since they contain the links like you said.

2 Likes

Can’t find anything in this article about cannabinoid solubility
https://www.arctick.org/information/autogas/r1234yf-refrigerant/

Not to mention bvv still sells dme in cans.

Yo, peep this - R134a extraction, unconventional but a game-changer at our spot. Crazy efficient – unlocks cannabinoids like a vault for pure extracts. Real selectivity – diverse flavors, major market move. Blessing on temps, keeps terpenes intact, huge diff in the final product.
Budget-wise, R134a’s a savior. Cost-effective, accessible gear – gold for a smaller operation like ours. Linked with PURE5, and it’s fire. Studies back R134a, evolving cannabis techniques. . In a nutshell, R134a exceeded expectations, got us hyped & satisfied.

r134a is terrible for the environment. It’s GWP100 is 1430 compared to butanes 0.006 and propanes 0.02. Not to mention that the US is only going to get tighter on F-Gas regulation. Why re-invent LPG extraction - the tech that is already in widespread use is probably the better bet.

6 Likes

This stinks of AI. If you really did wirte it then its poorly done. I cant beleive the amount of times i read PURE5 and then same sentences saying the same thing.

3 Likes