R.i.P @beaker

What a shame he was a kind soul.

12 Likes

Rest easy, Beaker. He was such a gentle soul, found humor in the little things. Glad to have had him a part of my life while I did. He will be missed, but his legacy will live on through his words and through us.

10 Likes

Wow…
@Beaker has been with us since month 1, and given exceptionally great content as well as being an outstanding member.
Please review his contributions.

Those are his dogs’ balls, I bet he’s laughing at the fact you all get to see them.

37 Likes

RIP Beaker, he was one of the smartest cats in the joint. He is blowing fat clouds in heaven now.

16 Likes

Do we know what is happening with his dogs? He seemed to love them both more than anything. I’d hate for them to end up in a shelter.

17 Likes

That’s a very good point.

8 Likes

rip. learned a lot from his posts.

11 Likes

Bummer, I got the impression he was a meticulous genius. RIP

12 Likes

R.I.P Beaker. He gave so much and asked for so little in return. I shall miss him.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear @beaker has passed. I first saw him on skunkpharm under the name redturtle, When I saw him here I immeditly reconized him by the way he typed.He was a great asset to 4200, and will surly be missed.He gave this community so much.

24 Likes

i just found this stash of beaker videos and pics, Good stuff.

33 Likes

Thoughts and Prayers. May the good Lord watch over his family and loved ones.

9 Likes

I love you beaker rest easy now. Fucking bullshit fuck cancer

12 Likes

It may not be our place to reach out to family but that sure would be sad to see his babies end up in a shelter.

12 Likes

Thank you for finding these. He just added those a couple months ago.

8 Likes

It’s just one I believe. One of them passed away a few weeks back, if I’m not mistaken.

5 Likes

I got the impression he had that sorted. I should have taken his caregivers contact info.

7 Likes

RIP @Beaker. I too first communicated with him on skunkpharm and saw he was on here as well. Thank you for the knowledge and for sharing it with anyone who asked. We’ll all continue to do the same. Peace.

10 Likes

RIP @beaker, you’ll be missed.
As already said by pretty much everyone, he was definitely a mentor to everyone here in at least something, yet, he would call himself “stupid” about his knowledge, that made me laugh many times. Indeed a pure soul, wish I had met him too.

11 Likes