R.i.P @beaker

He is/was an amazing soul. The world was a better place with him in it. He will always be an immortal mentor

7 Likes

When reading his and these posts I feel it might be the best to commemorate this work in a scientific paper.

While not being an academic author to reference on I feel he should be immortalized inside the treasury of science and pioneering.

We could do it togehter… Since theres talk of community.

And getting this man published and recognized elsewhere might be a fitting tribute…

6 Likes

What ever happened to the beaker award?!

We only gonna do it once?!

5 Likes

Damn, RIP miss that ol genius

7 Likes

Yes, to the paper and the award. I am not sure how to get those things done well, but I am for it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Throw all the MoMs in the pool seems like a starting point for the award…

5 Likes

That’s really interesting. So all 12 at the end of the year?

5 Likes

Something like that. Although I suggest we end our year on other that 12/31

6 Likes

Did you see the recent post from @sidco about the site birthday? Maybe we plan it for next year on the birthday. I think it was February . . .

7 Likes

All the greatest birthdays are in February.

4 Likes

I totally agree!!

3 Likes

Vanna Whites Feb 18th just like mine.

4 Likes

Every time I get a little heart from this thread it makes my day. Thank You, God, for Beaker. I pray over this whole community and the hands that make it work. :heart::heart:

16 Likes

Some of his glassware is now in use at my lab for us to enjoy for years to come!!!

17 Likes

Love that! If there was a broken piece I could salvage as a wee planter, it would be very special to me. Keep an eye out, @cyclopath .

7 Likes

I’ve been slow it going through it but will absolutely keep that in mind.

4 Likes

Heroes Get Remembered, but Legends Never Die. @Beaker

2 Likes

I seriously think about this dude all the time as I hope I don’t end the same way.

I will be looking for a supplier locally in WA, OR or CA to help supply me clean d8 and HHC in patient quantities to see if it fixes my tumors as the RSO is not doing it for me…

Please reach out to me if you can seriously help me.

sean@umhigh.com

PS; not asking for anything free…just want clean and local is preferred.

6 Likes

Was just telling someone today how much of an impact seeing / finding beakers video were on furlong my pursuit of cannabis knowledge
Rip

7 Likes