Processors To plant or not to plant still sitting on 15%cbd

How you felelng about 2019. Do you think you be buying outside your group of producers or are you think they are planting enuff to hold you for 2020

Do you have a recent COA done on the biomass? I’ve heard of other farmers sitting on biomass that has gone from 12-14% CBD down to 3-4% CBD in that time frame if not properly stored.

No we pulled samples when sealed in lined boxes.in november … had 1000 extracted a he wants another 1500 just 2 weeks ago… I just wanna know how much I should try to grow this year… Am I. Still gonna be sitting on half this at harvest

They are selling hemp flower for 15 a g on Instagram rn. Also in Michigan gas stations are selling pre rolled hemp and hemp flower for $10 a g. Other ppl on insta selling 1000 no of cbd in an ounce of mct oil for $50.

1 Like

1000 mg*

1 Like

Yea they defiantly got margins covered. We sell tobacco for 1.80 to$ 2. Per lb. To make 400cigs. These flower sales are smoking. We sold some top outdoor bud for 350$ per lb this fall what that per gram?

1 Like

Anybody got an idea what the top yield for ethanol would be? percent actual extracted from plant… I’ve hear 70%to 90%. trying to get an idea of what the most efficient cold ethanol can do…

That’s of course the million dollar question. I’ve talked to a few other farmers in the area that have been sitting on biomass also and there’s this crazy idea that there isn’t a demand for hemp. Well, if you’ve been a tobacco farmer for years and now switching supply chains your going to have to rebuild that Rolodex. As for biomass suppliers, I’m building a larger facility as we speak. I’m doubting they’ll fill my facility but one client says they’ll keep me very very busy. We’ll see.

2 Likes

One of the larger tobacco buyers for China are talking about running a auction…if we. Get a federal grading standard in I think that be a start… How else are you gonna group these 20 farmer s with 2000lbs each

Exactly. I was just at a farm today and we talked about this. From what I gather tobacco farmers are not very happy with that side of the industry. I feel that the lack of hemp processing in the area and those years of guaranteed instant checks with tobacco companies is whats making farmers like yourself gun shy on planting crops. It will change however as more processing centers come online with two more that I know of in Eastern NC. We’re already starting to look at growing into multiple facilities instead of one larger one to cover the geographic area to service the smaller farmers, which we would rather work with for multiple reasons.

2 Likes

Email me northerncalifornia11@gmail.com , I have a buyer ready

We love instant checks

It’s all spoken for at the moment

HI NCfarmer, I own an extraction company looking to locate in North Carolina. I see opportunities for some synergy. Please email me at: yates.bryant@enlivenky.com

I see some synergies with needing biomass as we scale into production, and believe we could both help each other. I hope to hear from you.

Do you sell flower in Cali?

I’m very interested. We represent a few large labs in California as their procurement arm. We are looking to secure a contract right now for 20,000lbs a month. Shoot me the COA and pricing to bryan@highlinesourcing.com. Or feel free to call me at (949) 393-8668.

Don’t we all wish we had a crystal ball these days hah?? What do you think will happen with prices once Canada starts flooding the American market with biomass?

1 Like

Just to update we are sitting on over 100,000lbs
of 2019 crop guaranteed 15% +. I no the market is flooded. Will take. $33 per lb half milled through a Granville hemp bucker. Half hand milled… All coas. 15. To. 18%. I extracted 100 lbs this weekend and yielded over 12kg crude…,.