*PRICE DROP* Delta 8 Clear/Amber (450$) Free overnight shipping!

Midas research group in partnership with BDX Indiana and a couple more labs were partnered with to make truly compliant D8

@Bret_HoneyGold is a reliable source for raw materials. I can say the third party lab I have double check any outside resources, came back within 2% on the d8(it was more potent than claimed) and the d9 was right where it was supposed to be.

Feel free to hmu and drop me a sample of your ā€œcompliantā€ d8 and Weā€™ll see if they say the same thing about yours @Ecwc.

5 Likes

Oh sorry misunderstood, @Ecwc we have tested this D8 in ths past and as always been over .3% and never have be able to even show photos of 10kgs+

Dosent every liter you sell have over 0.3% thc in it?

I know this because youā€™re just using labs that give you false passing results such as ACS and green leaf.

You know this because then you wouldnā€™t charge $2000 per liter for D8 that passes at KCA and $500 a liter for it to pass at all the fraudulent labs.

All the liters my group sells only have KCA coaā€™s and theyā€™ll pass there or anywhere else.

We donā€™t have 2 different price point because we only have 1 true product.

Someone reported me to future for slanging and I got banned for the last month but Iā€™m back and ready for action.

You clearly know nothing about the delta 8 thc industry, so good long slanging and good luck getting approved.

instead of comig on here and making enemies, i would suggest maybe you ask for advice from one of the largest hemp players in the space.

Specially when he tends to give advice for free all the time.

3 Likes

Could you please clarify this a little?

Are you manufacturing products in your own lab in collaboration with BDX chemists or something along those lines, or are you just re-selling stuff that BDX produces but does not want to be directly associated with?

This article ( https://hempindustrydaily.com/indiana-hemp-processor-expanding-operations-to-meet-demand/ ) says BDX pumped $50million into their Indiana hemp processing facility in 2019. Everyone knows what happened to the hemp/cbd market after 2019, so it seems like BDX is trying to get into the D8/minors game as the only realistic way of not going under, which I totally get, and donā€™t really have any problem with, so long as they arenā€™t putting out poison.

What seems off however, is you coming in here, repping some group no one has ever heard of, with a really cheap looking website ( https://midasresearchgroup.com/ ) trying to start drama with a known and respected member of the community.

This just reeks of poor/shady sales & marketing tactics and is likely going to have the exact opposite result of what you had initially intended.

5 Likes

Just so you know about 95% of the people selling d8 have OVER 0.3% d9 thc.

Iā€™m the chemist that invented the process that makes actually federally compliant d8 with less than 0.3% d9. Which is the whole premise why itā€™s actually legal.

The reason why Iā€™m calling people out is that theyā€™re selling d8 that they know contains more than 0.3% d9. They just go to labs that give fraudulent results and are happy turning a blind eye to the truth.

Nobody will buy our product at 2x the cost because weā€™re making a truly compliant product and they are just selling non compliant products with real COAā€™S from fraudulent labs.

Thatā€™s why he sells one grade for $500 and actually truly compliant product for $2000

Testing labs like ACS, Greenleaf & merin and others are intentionally providing false results so customers will keep coming back to them.

So if you want a truly legal product you need it to have a coa from KCA because they tell the truth. Thatā€™s why he charges $2000 for a kca compliant product and $500 for any one of the other fraudulent labs.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just hear to spread the truth and call out lies. Iā€™m doing it so bdx will be able to sell more products and Iā€™ll collect more royalty on the sales. Full disclosure.

1 Like

Itā€™s a straight up lie that our product contains 0.3% thc or more our whole business is built on the fact that we can do it cheaper and at a larger scale than any other lab.

Why would I be pushing for truly compliant d8 if I didint have a lab producing and selling it?

Hereā€™s a picture of 10+ liters so you can believe me? I donā€™t know how youā€™ll be able to visually detect that theyā€™re compliant but hereā€™s the pictureā€¦ lol

Again I am not selling, Iā€™m just raising awarenessā€¦

This is someoneā€™s sales thread. If you have a beef start a new thread and discuss it there. What you are doing is poor etiquette in regard to how people typically operate on here.

20 Likes

Thank you for the explanation, but you did not really answer my question.

Out of everything you said, what really stands out isā€¦

This just comes off as whiny and immature. You say that you are the chemist who ā€œinvented the processā€ and yet you are just hoping to collect royalties from BDX sales?

Will you be making royalties from all BDX sales of the product for which you claim to have invented the process, or just the ones that are funneled through Midas and yourself?

The shameless marketing pics at the bottom of your last post only make it worse.

I will be making royalties off all bdx sales. Can you explain to me why my pay structure is relevant to the issue of non compliant d8 being sold as compliant?

And theyā€™re not shamless marketing pictures. Iā€™m just responding to Bret honeygoldā€™s claim of

" i have tested this D8 in ths past and as always been over .3% and never have be able to even show photos of 10kgs"

So I provided pictures of 10+kg and showed a coa under 0.3%

I have only 1 type of d8 and it passes everywhere.

There should be no such thing as 2 grades of d8ā€¦ a $500 grade and a $2000 grade should be a huge red flag. Why would someone sell 2 grades if theyā€™re both exactly the same?

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t someone bragging about their d8 quality drop a sample to a trusted forum member to test at an independent lab? This is even more suspicious.

4 Likes

OK, so you are saying that there is already a producer making compliant D8, which he offers at $2k per liter, right?

But you invented this process, so are you making royalties off those sales as well?

Also, I am not very familiar with the D8 game, but Iā€™d say itā€™s pretty safe to assume that of the thousands of brands out there now, itā€™s likely that 95%+ of them are using the $500 a liter D8 in their products.

And now you want to completely wipe out this market and replace it with your $1k ā€œcompliantā€ D8? Do you really think the market is going to support that?

Are you hoping or pushing for some additional enforcement action to start coming down on the 95% of this space that currently uses the $500 D8 in their products, in the hopes that they will switch to your D8 at twice the cost? Do you really see this happening?

Because this clearly shows that the drama you are starting is really all about you trying to make more money, and not some altruistic need to save the community, which you feel is so ill informed.

Alsoā€¦

Iā€™m not too great at math, but I am definitely not counting ā€œ10+kgā€ in your photo.

Your nonsense is just really transparent at this point and definitely not helping you out any.

2 Likes

Regardless of this guyā€™s point heā€™s still an asshole. Sorry youā€™re so desperate for sales you need to hijack other threads but this reaks of ā€œI need sales or else theyā€™re hooking my car tomorrowā€. Brett is a good guy - fuck off and get your own thread.

Amazing reputation youā€™ve made for yourself considering youā€™ve been a douche every thread Iā€™ve seen you participate in yet you wanna make people think your product is superior? Great job.

13 Likes

We jackin threads now? I got that clear for $499 shipped :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m aiming high and hoping to gain a lot of business by selling a truly compliant product (youd be amazed whose interested in JVā€™s). Prices wouldnā€™t crash as hard if people were actually selling proper compliant and safe d8. If they canā€™t even get the d9 out are they getting their catalyst out?

Yes my motivations are not altruistic, I am trying to make money over here for sure.

And itā€™s a picture of 8kg thatā€™s visible in the picture thereā€™s more jars behind that. If youā€™d like Iā€™ll take another picture.

2 Likes

Talks about business ethics - hijacks someone elseā€™s sales thread to do so.

Nice try.

2 Likes

Show me 100kgs or 1000kgs the entire d8 market consumes 30,000-50,000 kgs a month.

17 Likes

And trying to do so in someone elseā€™s sales thread. Super classy my dude.

2 Likes