Pre-packaging storage of extracts: alternatives to canning jars?

That lady sucks for sure. I bet she thinks her farts smell good

2 Likes

We get are THCv in these and there awesome, air tight, and heat resistant.

Those are what I store my flower in post harvest

They look like C vaults without the green tax

1 Like

Two broken glasses this morning, before getting out the door.

Would a “jar” with threads on both ends be helpful?

Ever wanted to add more jar to your jar?

2 Likes

Yes it would
Not sure how, but I’m sure it would be better than a jar with one lid, right?

1 Like

First extractor I was handed consisted of three of those, a 3” butterfly valve, and a 3” tube. The 2.5L & 5L containers served sooo many purposes over the years, but as CLS’s go [shudder].

Actually I think it had a 3” sight glass too, but that didn’t survive the vac down!!

1 Like

Something similar to this maybe: - Qorpak

I don’t know what scale you are at and I haven’t looked at the price of larger stainless steel containers but I personally package all of my bulk distillate in either 3.5kg jars or 1kg jars, both glass. We just avoid breaking glass (no broken concentrate bulk glass jars since we’ve started operating over a year ago, knock on wood) but I’ve used these rubber holders often when carrying around concentrated chemicals that you definitely don’t want spilled if dropped and the glass breaks.

Using these means the only time you should have the glass in a place it could be dropped or broken is after you set it on your table and you take it out of this rubber container. Again, this may be cost prohibitive but if you only need a couple of them for when you’re walking around with jars, it could be a good support.

3 Likes

Old Campbell’s soup cans. I’ll send an address for my high tech consult fee later on <3

DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE JARS SO WE MADE YOU A JAR WITH A JAR IN IT SO YOU CAN JAR WHILE YOU JAR

6 Likes

Actually those are for the spent METRC tags :shushing_face:

2 Likes