Postponed - Wisconsin Meetup Saturday March 21st

How about Saturday March 14? Not too far off, but not too soon to plan for.

14th of March works for me, but where oh where is the DGC? In the DMs, please.

1 Like

I checked the map. That’s not the area of Michigan I was hoping for. Oh well, y’all have fun!

Y’all need to get a boat

2 Likes

$2400 in fuel to go across the lake and back @Rowan

3 Likes

Y’all really doing this? I’m down! I’ll bring extra to share of course!

@Estokha
Is this still on? Are you able to coordinate time and place with the group?

So what’s the deal?

Here now, they’re down. 10AM-12PM Friday and Saturdays. $5 per person admission.

https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/amys-cbd-shop-423820667

3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for getting in touch with them!

1 Like

Do we want to go with the 14th, or should we shoot for the 21st? Any opinions? I’m thinking Saturdays would be better, but open to whenever works for most. We could always do a couple different days too. @professorpothead @midsfactory @Mrozmary @DriftlessOil @ExTek90 @Loon_Lab_MN @Epione @Fullmeltalchemist @milehighdabz @GiGi

3 Likes

I”m in Illinois, would definitely be down if it’s on a weekend I have classes and work throughout the week

1 Like

Weekends are definitely better for me.

1 Like

@BigM I’m down whenever! Consider me a free space on this bingo board lol

2 Likes

@BigM The 21st at Amys CBD works for me (if that is her real name, bcz google sends me to CA). Applications are due March 16th, so I’ll have a moment to breathe after that and it would be great to have a day with the local community.

3 Likes

Shall we do this on Saturday 3/21 at ten am? Works for me too. I say we do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Barring any unforseen schedule changes, im down as well.

2 Likes

Should work for me, but if I’m coming from Minnesota probably won’t get there till around noon.

1 Like

Just to clarify, is Amy’s CBD Shop down with us between 10am and 12pm as in 12 noon?

1 Like

Derp, theyre open 10am to 12am. Im used to military time hah

2 Likes