Postless Cartridge

:worried: Are all THC/CBD cartridges on the market indistinguishable? Is there anything fresh to captivate users’ interest?

:loudspeaker: Hey, experience the next level of vaping with our revolutionary postless cartridge VIBE SOLO.
:wink: Say goodbye to the central tube and hello to effortless vaping. Our innovative design ensures a seamless experience, delivering pure and potent THC with every puff.

:mag: More details: VIBE SOLO - RELEAFY CUSTOMIZATION
Support customization.

1 Like

Woaa this looks cool bro. I know you said you had some new products in development :joy:
The Tri 2ml and Vibe Pro from Releafy work well with my distillate blend and I have had 0 issues with any of their hardware yet.

Releafy is a cool company I was able to get Lobster Rolls with you guys when you were in town last time to follow up with me and we had a very chill time. The owner and his associates are cool, def drop one of these off with us next timec :joy:

2 Likes

We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you so much for your warm hospitality, and we absolutely adore the lobster roll :grin:.
Eagerly anticipating our collaboration!

New product? Sample to me.

:ok_hand:
Yes, new product. We will arrange the samples for you. Thank you.

You seem like shill account for Releafy like this user do for Alphagreen which is one of most dangerous factories in Big Taiwan.

https://future4200.com/t/the-best-pod-system-2023/195103/17?u=jonathansyg

3 Likes

I’d love some samples please!

Could you DM the delivery information to us?

What you said looks like a joke, SYG company? You also sold carts and disposable. Everything became illuminated and clear. I’m interested in purchasing both cartridges and disposables, but I will not accept any products from SYG company. It is not necessary for me to present any remittance records to you in order to verify the authenticity of my account.

2 Likes

0.5ml & 1.0ml postless cartridge

Nvm I’ll reach out to my Releafy contact directly.