Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Hmmm pretty sure you were talking about yourself because otherwise its super weird and creepy you are so interested in my dick and appearance, like I’m not interested in you bro :sweat_smile:

@trust_level_4 here is prime example of @Pupparoo handjob comments negatively impacting not only me but the integrity of this site this behavior has no place here and needs to be addressed, this isnt happening in the EC anywhere I make a comment he follows

Lol flag them if they hurt you…

8 Likes

Ive asked you to stop flagged the comments now I’m asking for direct intervention

Yet you cry about @Pupparoo

8 Likes

I’m not the one that fills up a car seat like dumping a xxxxxl soda into a small cup so I was definitely not talking about myself when posting an article about obesity and ED slim.

Right? It’s obviously a running joke…
Sensitive sally in the building.

You think standardoil really thinks he is getting handjobs from his employees? Lol

No, he is continuing to troll you…

3 Likes

Can we ask for direct intervention when you accuse a respected member of being a pedo?

I screenshotted it in case he decides to go after a civil case for you slandering him on a professional forum and possibly ruining his career with your unfounded allegations.

Are all your assets in your name as of today? His lawyer will probably want to know what’s to gain from you.

3 Likes

Like when you conveyed your intentions a very smart woman?

1 Like

The pleasantly plump “nice guy” hating on women because they are unattainable is a tale as old as time.

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::shushing_face::shushing_face::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Just what I heard through the grapevine man, must just be a running joke :man_shrugging:

That’s not what your first post stated but that’s for a jury to decide not me.

@standardoil

:point_up:

Textbook libel

Ask Elon musk about that

You have Elon musk lawyers? You have yellow pages lawyers at best.

This is the funniest shit I have heard today. Some weed guy comparing

Elon called someone a “pedo guy”you literally told posted about another member actively molesting little boys.

Stick to making shit blue because legal is not your cup of tea.

himself to Elon musk. image

Pretty sure green leaf isn’t a convicted cho so that satisfies qualifier number one and you said it in a cunty manner after you felt besmirched so that satisfies qualification number 2.

Too bad you couldn’t go back in time to yesterday and putt all your assets in someone else’s name

Hey kids, why dont you take this to the dms? or start a new thread?

The echo chamber is this way! Echo Chamber - Future4200

18 Likes

So your saying words are important.
@TheWillBilly
Here’s a spoon for ya.

3 Likes