7 Likes

I’m
First time trying pentane RExing

8 Likes

3 Likes

WTF but why!!!

Is this real

1 Like

10-14 days so far but getting faster every attempt the more data I collect. Its really just numbers

3 Likes

Very real, there’s more than just the cheese too.

Hotdog rig, moldy cheese piss, couple teeth, a rat(or maybe it was amouse I forget).

The last one ended up liquefying and exploding due to pressure build up…

1 Like

Someone said it can’t be done…so it had to be done

2 Likes

Famous words around my shop…I was told I couldn’t make live resin and diamonds I said shiitttttt give me a month!!!

Micro crystals washed prior to REx, looks like that cause I wrapped it with coffee filter and pulled a vac while inside my filter column.

12 Likes

Fresh Frozen pour out
:fire:&:ice_cube:
:ocean::microscope:
Practicing more everyday

5 Likes

I’m finding if I cant keep as much pressure in my jars as most people an evading to much solvent off my jars why canker I seem to keepcenoug solvent in my jars

1 Like

What were you trying to say on that last sentence?

5 Likes

I’m finding I can’t keep as much pressure in my jars as most people. I’m evaporating to much solvent off my jars, why can’t I seem to keep enough solvent in my jars?

@J12

6 Likes

I’ve found a sweet spot to the oil to solvent ratio. I have jars that leak sometimes too. You just gotta crank the lids on hard. The small jars work the best because the lid is a smaller diameter but it takes to many for the size runs I do.

14 Likes

What these guys said and u could try colder temps for less pressure but if u do temp cycling