Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Yeah, gotta find a way to make a hollow mold and inject the Terps inside. My problem is making the hollow mold. That’s a good idea you mentioned. As to filling the inside I have a good idea for that.

1 Like

It’d have to be like how candy makers make chocolate shell’s I imagine.

I know people are melting thca but not decarbing it.

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea. This way, you could package in plastic and not have to use glass as well, and you wouldn’t have to worry about the plastic absorbing any terps. However depending on how many terps you add, the THCA may start to dissolve. Love the idea!

Will terps freeze? Or can you find a balloon the size of a tic tac?

Sounds incredibly frustrating haha, but good on you if you pull it off

1 Like

looks awesome! is this THCa sugar pressed into a mold or melted and poured into mold? Is it still crystal is what i’m asking :slight_smile:
Thanks!

2 Likes

cool stuff!

fwiw blue river has been pressing rosin thca into heart shapes for a couple years.

3 Likes

Sugar melted in a mold. And it is a crystal, yes. Just something new to play with. Everyone is playing with reX with pentane. Figure I’d bring a different approach to left over thca

8 Likes

Killin it… Lovely nails I might add

1 Like

I’d imagine it’s melted thca but not decarbed

I have been making Cbd issolate in a silicone diamond mold for a while yust for laughs
If you where to place a silicone cover on the mold that has silicone pins on them I am sure you can make them hollow
Once crystelizes fill the cavity with terps
And thenclose and refill the diamond mold withmore melted issolate to seal it
Only isseu that might happen is the terps acting as solvent

1 Like

Maybe take a gelcap fill with terps then dunk in melted issolate to get crystelizes all around :upside_down_face:

The latest batch

4 Likes

Be careful with the shapes in California! anything that could be attractive to children is a violation of compliance, not sure if you’re in Cali but just a heads up. LOVE the creativity :+1:t4:

1 Like

Fortunately I’m not in California. And I think that applies to edibles and not this, if I’m correct. And I appreciate that, man. I think they are pretty rad, too

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone’s tried with concentrates yet, so it could be game changing if the state ever wanted to challenge it. But your not in California so you’re good no matter what lol

1 Like

Here’s some mechanically seperated thca. Rosin press.

10 Likes

I’m surprised it doesn’t have a higher delta 9 being a rosin press

That’s some master temperature control :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Started at 90-95 and ramped up to 160~
And thank you, sir :call_me_hand:t3::nerd_face:

6 Likes

I like em, make great dab tools

2 Likes

C’mon bro show us the goods not just the COA. Although very impressive showing us your goodies will just top it off.