Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Here’s some mechanically seperated thca. Rosin press.

10 Likes

I’m surprised it doesn’t have a higher delta 9 being a rosin press

That’s some master temperature control :call_me_hand:t5:

4 Likes

Started at 90-95 and ramped up to 160~
And thank you, sir :call_me_hand:t3::nerd_face:

6 Likes

I like em, make great dab tools

2 Likes

C’mon bro show us the goods not just the COA. Although very impressive showing us your goodies will just top it off.

I was actually going to take a picture when I was posting the coa. Then, I got side tracked, left work and completely forgot to. I’ll go take one when I get back from lunch.

2 Likes

THCa is really hard to decarb compared to flower or other concentrates. It takes me way longer and a bit hotter to get it to fully decarb

23 Likes

that is true. I’ve been smoking it everyday for 5 years now and it definitely has a higher melting point then normal concentrates. it took me 270f before it would even break its crystalline structure down to liquid again and as soon as it cooled it was hard as a rock.

I will say pure THCA is the headiest high I’ve ever had. No body High (no terps) very predictable and it’s shelf life is Impeccable. I just finished off some 5 year old shit I had in a stash box. A little stale flavor and crunchier but one hit and it’s to the moon

1 Like

I did a higher temp and for not that long. You can see a little terp in the edges :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Have an oven set to 295 for melting them into the molds. Takes a few rounds in the oven for a short time, but they rock right up and almost as hard as a regular one.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5:
Since I have a lot of THCa I’ll probably play around with it. I follow a dude on IG who makes molded THCA too and he has custom molds. I think we might have the next “fad” on our hands lol

His custom molds say his company name Simpson solventless in a diamond shape. Imagine a few years from now and cookies has their logo encrusted in THCA

Luckily only those with the gift can produce it :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Fucking drywall :star_struck:

1 Like

Didnt someone make the dab dots or whatever, just sounds really familiar. Your guys idea is way better any way

1 Like

Some of the edges show terps, too. I’m just going to break those off and use em to mold. Then put out the solid thca chunks and label them appropriately. I was going to call em “space chips” seeing how our brand is “potent planet”. Space chips also kinda sounds like spade ships.

1 Like

These where the first rocks I made last year, zittles.

4 Likes

Dab tabs?

1 Like

The ones I remember where lil round balls, have no idea how or what was in them seemed like a hyped novelty. The molds thing is cool though great way to advertise a brand etc.

1 Like

Those are ceramic and impregnated with oil, not molds

I used them with my old company. But at the time they were a tough sell

1 Like

Oh I know, I only have read about em and saw the prices and lol’d.