Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

B80 for media, trim run, jar’d for 12 days.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Juweler among pebble smiths
@Future this man deserves the badge
Dang what else must he show
A frigin Rocky Mountain
:+1:

11 Likes

2 Likes

It’s the Olympus mons

2 Likes

We need to merge these I thought I could can’t figure it out. Ah level 4 ability not level 3. I’m not trusted enough. Hmmmm @Future @cyclopath. I guess care to take over since I can’t merge these. Needs to be a high Rankin level 3, level 3a+. Some could merge threads then ut only some. Maybe go by …ahhhbidk read time😉

2 Likes

was this terpene fraction heavy in Limonene per chance?

I do not recall the results for this batch but generally depending on the strain and fraction of terps, Limonene could range from as low as .05% to as much as 45% on the high end from what I remember.

My best pulls so far, at a new place getting my variables dialed in. Having trouble re-creating these results.

8 Likes

Are you baking your media?

1 Like

I’m being honest. I am not, it’s frustrating because I request to do so, and the owners are gripey. Then they ask “wHy No DiAmOnDs”

Think its time I take some initiative on it.

I’ve been wanting to plan out and vacuum seal freshly heat treated media’s, so I’m probably going to grab supplies on my days off. Frustrating when combating people with go-go-go mentality, when you’re dealing with a nuanced craft.

3 Likes

It’s hard to get the same results from one batch to the next if the media isn’t baked.

7 Likes

I will take this response as sacrament, thanks for your 2cents.

I honestly believe I have a few issues, I noticed ambient humidity is high in the room I’m in as well, (certainly not helping my powder situation)

Considering setting the room up with a dehum.

4 Likes

Suver Haze cbda
These shapes formed flat and in layers

9 Likes

Baking the powders is a must. If I’m not baking under vacuum, it takes almost 48 hours to get b80 dry at 200f. This step must not be skipped…the difference is night and day.

9 Likes

It all depends on how you run your set up. i don’t ever bake powders and get fantastic results. i baked some b80 and saw zero difference in the outcome

3 Likes

I disagree. I live in the PNW where everything is wet. Where do you live? Set up can definitely have everything to do with it, but baking powders isnt a farce.

You also grow stones in like 30 min with butane. Your input is flower. Your variables are not confirmed with us on anything you do regarding this.

3 Likes

Well it’s not an absolute must. i live in CO. Yes it’s very dry here but i’ve also done this in humid areas in Washington and gotten the same results. It’s all about how you run it.

3 Likes

If all your parameters are dialed, I can see not having the powder baked being much less of an issue

not trying to hate at all just saying you don’t absolutely have to do this step

2 Likes