Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

Thank you that’s what I thought he was trying to say haha

1 Like

Yea its exactly what I was trying to say was in a hury when was typing it out my bad hah but yea dont matter if I use brand new caps an jars an how hard I crank down I cant seem to get that much solvent in them wondering if it’s the brand of jars that i can get around me are garbage I’m not sure but the ones I’m using are bernardin lids an jars

I wAs having those issues initially when using straight isobutane. Switched to straight butane and that made learning when to cap much easier. Now that I’m comfortable with straight butane i plan to incorporate enough propane to make my recovery a bit faster like it was with straight isobutane.

Remember pressure is directly proportional to temperature when volume is constant. Also since pressure is per unit area having a smaller lid could also make things easier for you.

I’d check temperature of where you’re letting it sit, gas blend and finally lid size. Any of those should reduce the incidence if buckling caps.

4 Likes

Get ball or kerr jars instead

6 Likes

Anyone noticed the difference in loosies and puck diamonds is that seperation layer, loosies don’t get it they let the terps and tane go all way to the bottom … Maybe that’s hint for someone

:person_facepalming: The feeling I get when I realized I figured out cold growth stones by temp cycling 2 years ago but stop and never tried it again bc I didn’t understand what I was doing!:person_facepalming:

Looking for the proof post now

1 Like

Here some Memory Loss live badder. Insanely fruity smell. Like juicy fruit gum.

10 Likes

These LED spectrums are doing some wild things to strains. Just butane and well grown FF
No ReX

10 Likes

@J12 Try posting on a different format. Video doesn’t show right

Yeah it never likes my iPhone vids. How should I post it?

11 Likes

Fixed it

Thank you. I don’t know why my vids never come out good on here?

1 Like

It’s some silly setting that you save your videos or something. It’s Apple. I just go to ig and act like I’m going to post a story video, save it to my my phone, and discard it. Then post that file here.

10 Likes

Ok word thanks for the heads up I’ll try that

1 Like

I dig that consistency

1 Like

These are coming along

17 Likes

Those look killer

2 Likes

16 Likes

Did that video come out better? @Dred_pirate

1 Like