Popular Concentrates in Your neck of the woods

Ive moved to sugars badders and diamonds, but alot of people here(cali) do ask for shatter…they say its to hard to put consistency other then shatter in blunts & vape pens n thats why they want it

1 Like

Here in the South East I have seen everyone looking for diamonds and whipped badder. I don’t understand the badder because most of it is shitty BHO slabs that are old af and someone heated and whipped it to give it a new aesthetic to be sold under. I also see a lot of people trying to find low micron melt hash but good luck finding that around the Carolinas.

3 Likes

most people are making the switch to solventless since that’s where all the fresh frozen goes now but badder for bho

3 Likes

Interesting, I never thought to go solventless with fresh frozen as opposed to blasting for live resin.
Am I understanding you correctly, people will take fresh frozen and make Rosin?

Yah most people will do large runs of ff through an ice water extraction or dry cryo sift and then make various solventless products (rosin, melt hash etc.)

1 Like

Yep, as long as the strain yields well they’ll make twice as much money as they would compared to live resin. That’s led to me seeing almost no live resin runs here in maine. All cured midsy trim.

2 Likes

I wonder how long this will be the case. After a while competition should drive prices back down towards other concentrate pricing. Id love to see a future where solventless still reigns supreme at the boutique level but I doubt solventless will be the most profitable for too too long.

1 Like

in cali the rosin prices are already falling. On the legal market its about 14-18/g for low tier and 25-30 for top tier rosin to the shops. The shops are still overcharging but its making its way down.

5 Likes

Shatter can still be fire🤷‍♂️

Echo might be the exception to the rule though

5 Likes

Yes unfortunately it has made a come back and i have reluctantly been making it again. Mostly sugar and crumble is mostly my market

4 Likes

I’d love to see some 2022 slabs. I understand it’s not always the coolest in these times but is a labor of love I keep wanting to see some fresh pics of

1 Like

Same as yrs ago, i thought it was dead and hate making it but accommodating is easier than educating.

6 Likes

It’s a lost art I’ve never had the pleasure of making start to finish

2 Likes

Some more great words of wisdom!

No it’s not lol.

Be thankful it’s gone. Don’t speak this evil…

Shatter always sucked dong and it will continue to do so for eternity.

14 Likes

Shatter is so cheap now that if someone wanted it, I’d go buy it instead of making it…

1 Like

I cringe everytime I have to put a slab in the oven

9 Likes

Shatter don’t matter, batter is better, but sauce is the boss. I heard it echo through the night

8 Likes

The words of wisdom just keep coming! What a wise community.

yeah, but what if the biomass made dripping wet sugar, and the centrifuge turned it into shatter?

See: How to turn "Shatter" into diamonds/sauce/distillate/anything I can sell?

5 Likes